CBD Nordle

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
This msg came to me this morning from a Nam Veteran suffering from post-surgical back and legs problem.

"My pain level has really dropped. Thanks for the help ❤️🙏"

Always NICE to get this feedback. If you know of people with pain, help them if you can. Grow some CBD strains and share with the people in need. Blessings!

cbdnord#2b - Copy.jpgcbd nord oil.jpg

mu

How many days after the flip to 12/12 did you harvest?

Here is my CBD Crew Nordle clone at Day 43 of flowering. I took it 63 days from seed last time and it was really potent. People say there's no ceiling on some strains and they can get higher and higher with each hit, but with my CBD Nordle clone, I can say there's no floor. I can keep getting more and more stoned with each hit. So stoned that it's a struggle to move my limbs. Maybe I'll harvest at 8 weeks instead of 9 for less couchlock.

Attachments

• day_43_nordle.jpeg
    day_43_nordle.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • day_43_nordle_2.jpeg
    day_43_nordle_2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Nice looking plants! 😍 Did you go to both Big Cypress shows?

"Big Cypress was a new year's event at the Big Cypress Seminole Indian Reservation in Florida, 12/30/99 to 1/1/00. The three-day event had two days of shows, each with two sets, the second set of the second show lasting from midnight until dawn"

Longball

Last edited:
I did! I even caught the soundcheck. We got there super early and didn't get caught in a traffic jam. People said there was a weed drought but I bought a bag of "Purple Haze" and "White Rhino" literally the second I got out of the car, lol. I had also brought down some local outdoor from back home. We were set. Big Cypress was just perfect. Best magical experience of my life.

The long set was amazing. Like staying awake all night with your best friends until after sunrise. In fact, that's exactly what I was doing... and it was Y2K in the middle of the Everglades at the turn of the millennium with the greatest band on earth playing! I try to describe it but it's indescribable. You had to be there. I don't expect anyone to "get it" but IYKYK. That being said, Phish is a cult and I'm glad I pulled myself 90% away from it, lol.

Back