CBD Crew Therapy strain, Harvest timing?

Deach69

Gday folks! The time is coming soon to harvest my first try at an all CBD strain, and I'm not sure at what point is optimal for harvest? Also, just how well should the buds be trimmed for harvest? In the end, I'll be making an oil extract with all of it, I believe, I cant see why it should be smoked. Any advice from anyone with experience in CBD only strains? Thanks :)

Deach69

I'm just going to hijack an old thread that I started a while back, that went nowhere

messages_0(5).jpeg
These are in my top 3 best looking plants so far. Awesome structure, rock solid, and super yield. 4 of 5 will be going to an elderly couple making preventative medicine. I usually get a half pound to a quarter per, so one is enough for me. I've barely ever consumed it, just like to share the wealth if when needed, and keep some on hand.

MImedpatient

MNS Hall of Fame
growing medicine for others is quite wonderful. same w/ food. if we want to help our elders, and ourselves live longer, we must grow vegetables and share them. the only way we can save the world is to become create Islands of hope. and snacks.

Deach69

growing medicine for others is quite wonderful. same w/ food. if we want to help our elders, and ourselves live longer, we must grow vegetables and share them. the only way we can save the world is to become create Islands of hope. and snacks.
I agree, share the wealth and show how easy it can be to DIY, whatever it may be