CBD-crew news & auctions

CBD-crew

cbdcrew.org
Dear CBD-crew friends,

few week ago we went online with our new CBD-crew website:
CBD-crew

We are pleased to announce that we are now are able to offer you what is left of the CBD-crew stock of seed!
That is after the initial sales of our main distributor seedsman.com and at our booth at the Spannabis fair in Barcelona.
Only a limited amount of seed is available - please read more here:
News | CBD-crew

Direct link to CBD-crew auctions:
https://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/browse.php?id=206

We are still looking for test growers - we decided to extended until *10th April 2012* the deadline for signing up - don't waste your last chance to participate - use our web form:
We are looking for test growers! | CBD-crew

Important:
We really need good growers that create grow report threads on MNS forum with the new CBD-crew varieties - by sharing your experience with us you'll also set a standard to help patients grow their own medicine:
CBD-crew - MNS Forums

All the Best & happy Easter break,

CBD-crew 2012

CBD-crew is a joint venture between Mr. Nice Seedbank and Resin Seeds
aimed to produce 100% CBD-rich seeds for medical marijuana patients.

What is CBD?
What is CBD? | CBD-crew

wow looks impressive! i applied for testing hope i get picked! are any of the seed stock your offering already proven? your sweet sour sounds like something i would highly enjoy growing out.

Important:
We really need good growers that create grow report threads on MNS forum with the new CBD-crew varieties - by sharing your experience with us you'll also set a standard to help patients grow their own medicine:

lol, you must not come on MNS too often eh? All the members who posted legit grow repots on MNS and tested seeds (basically sold shanties gear for him) ARE GONE. They left because they no longer have faith in shanti and MNS. Myself included.

Now you guys are struggling to find good growers who will advertise your gear? Do it the old fashion way, grow all your "CBD strains" lol yourself and test them with your money at your labs. Then post your grows on MNS. I think all of the members that left and a lot that are still here are sick of promoting shanties gear just to be treated like a used tampon. And since shanti can't even answer simple questions about these so called CBD lines, I think they are knee deep, no, chest deep in shit.

sXi

Old Z7 Remedy Tester- Outdoor Thread 2011

wow looks impressive! i applied for testing hope i get picked! are any of the seed stock your offering already proven? your sweet sour sounds like something i would highly enjoy growing out.

I Grew Some Testers Of Z7 The Remedy Outdoors Last Summer And Concluded They Were'nt Suitable For The Outdoors Of North West Wales And England.
However indoors they really frosted up well. I'm really sorry I lost the chance to grow a more indica strain and also regret not testing the real deal at the recent Barcelona Fair.
I'd love to try growing some
( My favourite MNS plants are Ortega and Sh*t )
JKP

Attachments

• DSCF7048.JPG
    DSCF7048.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Main Cola- The Remedy- Project Z- Aug 23.jpg
    Main Cola- The Remedy- Project Z- Aug 23.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Just noticed on the cbd crew website under the individual strain info there are lab results posted (THC/CBD/etc) for a sample of each variety. I don't think those were originally. Certainly makes the Skunk/Haze look more interesting...

i believe they would have more people willing to test if they didnt expect to have them get samples tested

i know im not willing to take the risk mailing an illegal substance any time soon

other then that id do a test grow

peace :cool:

There is a dicrepency in the information about yummy.
in one spot it says 70/30 indica sativa, another place it says 80/20,
all on the same page.

Thanks CBD guys for offering fem seeds to the masses.
They Look Like some of the best ones out There.
I will be trying them....
:)

There is a dicrepency in the information about yummy.
in one spot it says 70/30 indica sativa, another place it says 80/20,
all on the same page.

You are right jack hairy - THX for poiting this out. We had a 80 / 20 in the subtitle of the 2 "CBD Yummy" auctions currently available on MNS auctions:

1:
Mr Nice Auctions CBD Yummy 1/2

2:
Mr Nice Auctions CBD Yummy 2/2

As stated on the CBD-crew website, the correct percentages are:

Genetics (indica / sativa): 30 / 70

CBD Yummy | CBD-crew

THX again,

CBD-crew

Last edited:
Just noticed on the cbd crew website under the individual strain info there are lab results posted (THC/CBD/etc) for a sample of each variety. I don't think those were originally. Certainly makes the Skunk/Haze look more interesting...

you are right suburban - well done!

we added the results after the website went online.
We launched our website on 19th March and those flowers were tested by Fundación CANNA on 21 March and sent us the results a few days later. Unfortunalty, for now, they only tested 1 flower per strain (not 10 flowers from 10 different plants, like we are asking to our test growers) but as you can verify all results show at least 4% CBD content, as we point out on our 'quality standard' page.
We are planning to send in more samples as soon as we get more flowers from test growers. Please notice that you cannot send samples to Fundación CANNA yourself!

Here is a direct link to the CBD Skunk Haze results you mention - for anyone interested:
CBD Skunk Haze | CBD-crew

All the best,

CBD-crew

Last edited:
interesting videos:

- Shantibaba at Spannabis 2012:

- Jorge Cervantes at Spannabis 2012

- Professor Mechoulam, the researcher that discovered THC back in 1964 together with Dr Gaoni, suggested to licensed growers in Israel to grow cannabis with high CBD content, in this video with Montel Williams:

All the best,
CBD-crew

Last edited:
i believe they would have more people willing to test if they didnt expect to have them get samples tested

i know im not willing to take the risk mailing an illegal substance any time soon

other then that id do a test grow

peace :cool:

Very little risk to the sender provided you use stamps and an incorrect return addy! Oh and commonsense.

Very little risk to the sender provided you use stamps and an incorrect return addy! Oh and commonsense.

Hello,

We basically encourage users/testers to not break any laws in their countries!

In some Countries and/or specific States/regions of the world people can apply for licenses that allow them to grow and test marijuana legally. Those patients / designated growers are the ones we are really looking for to do the final round of test (we already did plenty of those ourselves already - but there is nothing as good as an independent third party doing a final check). If people can grow and test - they get the 10 seeds for free (that is, of course, if they are selected by Shanti and Jaime).

Otherwise you can buy the seed directly at seedsman or on the auction site of MNS and just trust the CBD-crew quality standard.

Hope this answers your question.

CBD-crew

Last edited:
Hello,

We basically encourage users/testers to not break any laws in their countries!

In some Countries and/or specific States/regions of the world people can apply for licenses that allow them to grow and test marijuana legally. Those patients / designated growers are the ones we are really looking for to do the final round of test (we already did plenty of those ourselves already - but there is nothing as good as an independent third party doing a final check). If people can grow and test - they get the 10 seeds for free (that is, of course, if they are selected by Shanti and Jaime).

Otherwise you can buy the seed directly at seedsman or on the auction site of MNS and just trust the CBD-crew quality standard.

CBD-crew

I got a question CBd-crew. Is there any incentive to grow out and test these many new lines you guys created? I can understand if all you wanted was a growers opinion and grow log that a free pack of seeds would be adequate incentive. But after setting aside test space for the new line, cost of nutrients, electricity, risk factor, AND paying in the neighborhood of $100 for the lab tests, What is the incentive? By testing this very new CBd line it is actually costing the grower money to do your work. I guess in the end the grower has some product but that's only if everything goes perfectly and they are able to avoid the hermies. (and I say hermies only because these many CBd lines are sooo new)

Best Regards

sXi

I got a question CBd-crew. Is there any incentive to grow out and test these many new lines you guys created? I can understand if all you wanted was a growers opinion and grow log that a free pack of seeds would be adequate incentive. But after setting aside test space for the new line, cost of nutrients, electricity, risk factor, AND paying in the neighborhood of $100 for the lab tests, What is the incentive? By testing this very new CBd line it is actually costing the grower money to do your work. I guess in the end the grower has some product but that's only if everything goes perfectly and they are able to avoid the hermies. (and I say hermies only because these many CBd lines are sooo new)

Best Regards

sXi

Hello sXi

I guess simple answer is that if you are interested to test those new strains you sign up as a tester - otherwise nobody will force you to do so ;)

In the interview that presented CBD-crew - available here - there was a clear claim that you can now find in the quality standard section of the cbdcrew.org website: 100% CBD-rich.

We already grew enough seeds of the new varieties available for sale to the public to prove that the claim is solid and correct.
We'd now like patients/growers that are interested in CBD to try for themselves and report those independent results to the internet public: we hope that this will be another proof that will show that CBD-crew has been working seriously.

Last but not least, not all seeds you'll grow will be the same: they will all be CBD-rich, but some of the plants you grow will have a better shape, a more precise 1:1 ratio between THC and CBD, a stronger aroma or faster flowering, just like when you buy THC seeds. While you are "testing for us" if you keep the plant from seeds vegging and flower a clone, you be able to select a strong mother for your future productions of flowers. There is no other way to go then to test a clone first and then select a mother - hard work but someone has got to do it. For dispensaries or designated growers this is kind of "business as usual" and there is no doubt that they have a strong interest in the new CBD-crew strains.

Later,

CBD-crew

Hello sXi

I guess simple answer is that if you are interested to test those new strains you sign up as a tester - otherwise nobody will force you to do so ;)

In the interview that presented CBD-crew - available here - there was a clear claim that you can now find in the quality standard section of the cbdcrew.org website: 100% CBD-rich.

We already grew enough seeds of the new varieties available for sale to the public to prove that the claim is solid and correct.
We'd now like patients/growers that are interested in CBD to try for themselves and report those independent results to the internet public: we hope that this will be another proof that will show that CBD-crew has been working seriously.

Last but not least, not all seeds you'll grow will be the same: they will all be CBD-rich, but some of the plants you grow will have a better shape, a more precise 1:1 ratio between THC and CBD, a stronger aroma or faster flowering, just like when you buy THC seeds. While you are "testing for us" if you keep the plant from seeds vegging and flower a clone, you be able to select a strong mother for your future productions of flowers. There is no other way to go then to test a clone first and then select a mother - hard work but someone has got to do it. For dispensaries or designated growers this is kind of "business as usual" and there is no doubt that they have a strong interest in the new CBD-crew strains.

Later,

CBD-crew

Sorry I'm a newbie. How can I tell the difference from a medical standpoint between these CBD rich strains? If I wanted help coping with depression and anxiety, which one would I choose to grow and why? Would one of these strains help?

Back