CBD Crew Critical Mass by HHHG

HHHG

66 days flowering - harvest day

This plant has a strong sour citrus scent. Buds are very heavy - I had to prop them up with paperclips to take pics. I had to rush the vegging and flowering, so she didn't reach her full potential.

two bits

Here "she" is after a shave and a haircut...

I've heard others complain of hermies but I looked it over well and didn't see any male parts.

Last edited:
Thank donb. I just harvested it yesterday. All I've tried is two lung-fulls of finger hash last night and it was very relaxing.

Good day, HHHG
so it relaxes a fellah or a gal.. is it weakly psychoactive or not in the least bit?

Last edited:
Good day, HHHG
so it relaxes a fellah or a gal.. is it weakly psychoactive or not in the least bit?

Well I've only had two hits of finger hash, and that was after smoking other strains. I'll start trying the bud in a few weeks and report back my findings.

Beatiful looking plant you got there hhhg, and a big one at that! How long did you veg her?

Thanks bonghitter. I was rushed because of having to move and did not get to veg her long, and also trimmed her down to three colas, so yield was minimal.

Doggy Doctor

I made some coconut canna-oil with the CBD-CM and gave to my dog in her dying days and it seemed to help, though she was in so much pain from degenerative spine that nothing short of morphine could provide enough relief. In the end she couldn't even sit up. She lived to 15 but it's always too young when you lose a good pet. My other dog has lupus so I plan to start her on daily CBD soon.

OK so I've been smoking this for a few weeks and finally decided what the taste is - musky citrus orange/grapefruit.

It's a relaxing end of night smoke. It seems to help with my back aches which are not anything serious, and also helps me sleep. I still have 2 fem seeds of this and look forward to growing again and getting it lab tested.

Last edited:
Hi HHHG and All

well nice to read a report on this strain. I agree it is a different type of cannabis and needs to be used for some time to understand the effects and notice the subtle differences along with the bigger differences.

But all in all good to hear and happy things went well and you got to treat your sick pets...I really believe it has the body effect without the mind changing facet...so it is worth to keep a mother and test the flowers as it is always good to have some medicine handy for those who do not usually use cannabis...all the best sb

CBD Critical Mass #4

2 weeks flowering

These are taller than my other plants because I did no training, just topped. So the tops started getting bleached from the LEDs. I just moved the panels up another foot or so. I normally like to keep all the plants at the same height but wanted to see some (miniature) donkey d's that CM is know for :cool:

CM#4 is doing well. I like the scent better than the previous ones I grew. This one has a creamy orange scent like ice cream :)

Last edited:
After getting a good cure there is a hint of pineapple mixed with creamy orange. During flowering it was cherry candy which reminded me of DOTS, plus creamy orange. It is one of the tastiest strains and one of my favs lately. The effect is also well balanced and will definitely give you a nice afghani type high along with the relaxing body effects.

Last edited:
Sounds delicious. I'm really curious to know if there is any major difference in regular oil vs. oil made with a high CBD strain. Medicinal speaking. Would it have a greater anti inflammatory affect?

I'm really curious to know if there is any major difference in regular oil vs. oil made with a high CBD strain. Medicinal speaking. Would it have a greater anti inflammatory affect?

Definitely! In fact over the weekend my wife had bad muscle spasms/cramps in her leg. She took 3 rice grains of CBD oil at bedtime and was pain-free the next morning. It was a mix of CBDCrew CM, SNSWid and Skunk/Haze.

I've been treating a senior cancer patient for over a year with RSO. She was a lifetime non-user of cannabis and she couldn't tolerate more than a few grains of rice per day of the high THC oil. I know Rick Simpson says people get used to it but that is not true in every case. I eventually switched her to high CBD oil and she is able to take a much higher dose. She had stage 3.5 lung a year ago and it's nearly gone now.

Back