Cannot Western Union to Netherlands

n2ishun

It's saying the account is blocked ?
Just trying to get some things for christmas presents.....oy vey ?

I'm about ready to say fuck it.
No go on Western Union...said account was blocked.
Wise is saying I have to fill out shanti's address and shit and it will not allow me to do so....back and forth back and forth 9000 fucking times.
Not sending cash, ain't happenin'.
Any suggestions Scott/Shanti ?
shit.jpg

This is what I'm alledgely supposed to edit, I guess Shanti is in the system and clicking on change recipient sends me to this page, clicking on add different recipient send me to this page.
It's seriously pissing me off....I'll click thru one more time and then NO MORE.
Fuck it, eat the beans.
shit2.jpg

One of the reasons cryptocurrencies were invented. No need for a middleman like WU and recieved within minutes to seconds, with barely any costs, if one chooses the right crypto. Sorry to sound like a broken record on the subject, but I'm a big fan of it

One of the reasons cryptocurrencies were invented. No need for a middleman like WU and recieved within minutes to seconds, with barely any costs, if one chooses the right crypto. Sorry to sound like a broken record on the subject, but I'm a big fan of it
I had lots of problems ordering from Mr. Nice and for years ordered elsewhere. Very nervous about cryptocurrencies. If only just because of the name. It sounds like a conspiracy theory but it is in fact the future staring me in the face and saying get with the times.

As soon as faster computers come into being crypto will be worth fuckall.
It's nothing more than computer generated algorithm numbers....the faster the computer the easier to generate the numbers.
I'm way too fond of my money to blindly throw it away on crypto.

If China is the one making the computers and they have just embraced their own crypto currency then I think they will fix the problem before they release the faster computers.

I attempted the Western Union route (in person and online, from Canadian and US accounts) got freaked out when the teller told me the receiver’s account was blocked. Since then I’ve sent euros multiple times via mail with no issues. Was stressed about that going wrong but haven’t had any issues yet. 🤞 4/4 no issues!

I had lots of problems ordering from Mr. Nice and for years ordered elsewhere. Very nervous about cryptocurrencies. If only just because of the name. It sounds like a conspiracy theory but it is in fact the future staring me in the face and saying get with the times.
How to use it isn't straightforward, but it doesn't take long to get familiar with it. Best to get educated on it if one is interested in it, that's for sure.

@n2ishun brings up a good point with the possibility of better computer technology being able to hack it, other experts say it won't be a problem. One thing is for sure, big financial institutions, corporations, countries and average Joes have invested over 2.5 Trillion into the crypto market for some reason. I got lucky, my kid told me about it 4 years ago, I tried it out as an investment and got burned, mostly because I got greedy. Since then I have a good grasp on it and figured a safer way to invest, this isn't a typical market. I expect it to crash again, big time. And If I were to do it all over, I would wait for that crash and put a little into Bitcoin, no more than I could afford to lose (problem with a crash like that is that it seems like the end of the world, not easy to get in without feeling like you're throwing money away). It's forecast in the years to come is huge, much higher than it is now, for various good reasons. Meanwhile the future of fiat money doesnt look very good.

In the end, I'm just really glad I'm stocked up on Mr Nice seeds ;)

Just got an email from Wise saying nothing went thru.
I'm officially done.
Sorry Scott, but keep those 4 auctions I won.
I did try.
Tried until my eyes bugged out.
Tried until I was pissed off...that should be obvious from my above posts.
I'm opiated to the gills and should be almost immune to being angry, so that should say just how difficult this whole process has been.
Scott, you REALLY need to fix this shit.

I'm about ready to say fuck it.
No go on Western Union...said account was blocked.
Wise is saying I have to fill out shanti's address and shit and it will not allow me to do so....back and forth back and forth 9000 fucking times.
Not sending cash, ain't happenin'.
Any suggestions Scott/Shanti ?
View attachment 56160
I think if you search Scott Blakey on Wise, it should autofill his details as he is receiving payments there already. Just double check the address & email to confirm it's Shanti! Good luck!

I had trouble with the western union etc too. I ended up just doing a bank transfer that was pretty easy. I don’t do banking that’s the mrs job so if I can do it...

I had trouble with the western union etc too. I ended up just doing a bank transfer that was pretty easy. I don’t do banking that’s the mrs job so if I can do it...
Depends on where you're from. When I have tried that from my Canadian bank, that took at least 15 minutes to 30 with the teller. You need a lot of details, and the tellers in my small town have never been very familiar sending money across the pond. The fee has always been $25 for that service, then it takes 3-5 business days to reach Shanti's bank. Meanwhile I would worry about whether or not I got all those details right.

On a positive note, I have the upmost confidence in the MNS crew making things right if things ever went wrong. And the price of MNS auction seeds cant be beat as well as their quality.

Just got an email from Wise saying nothing went thru.
I'm officially done.
Sorry Scott, but keep those 4 auctions I won.
I did try.
Tried until my eyes bugged out.
Tried until I was pissed off...that should be obvious from my above posts.
I'm opiated to the gills and should be almost immune to being angry, so that should say just how difficult this whole process has been.
Scott, you REALLY need to fix this shit.
I'm having issues also , been trying for about two weeks, several hours trying to send a C note and change.

Back