C99

thought i had cracked making pictures bigger in my post but ffs man, they are massive, cant get them to the size i want so im not even going to bother, gave up and going for a joint and a bong.

Last edited:
Nice looking milf nut...have you run her before, any info. How long does the c99 you have take to finish?

Peace

Hi Herbsman, sorry m8 as i dont really have any info on her just now, i have never ran her before so im not sure how long she takes to finish as well, all i got told was its a brothers grimm c99 but as soon as i find out any more info i will post it up in the thread. it was a clone i was gifted ( cheers m8, you know who you are ;) )

cant even remember just now what size of pot she is in as well lol but its in coco and she is getting fed canna A + B at 2ml per liter and bio root i think its called from G.H.E at 2 drops per liter.

Thanks for stopping in Herbsman and as soon as i get more info i will get it posted up :)

STARTED FROM A JACK HERER BAGSEEEEEEED!

im gonna hunt down the history!

here ya go! From Mr Soul himself...

A Cinderella Story...:

I've been seeing a lot of posts from people asking for the "Cinderella Story", so here it is:

In 1997, I (MrSoul) discovered a few seeds in a bud of Jack Herer I bought @ "Sensi Smile" coffeeshop in Amsterdam while there to buy seeds. I didn't expect much when I grew them, but one of those seeds from the JH bud produced a very special female that I call "Princess".

Therefore Princess' mother was a Jack Herer (IF we can believe what Sensi Smile printed on the package) and her father is a totally unidentified mystery plant.

I also got 2 more females (Genius & Cafe'Girl) & several males from those seeds. I used pollen from one of the males on a heavy-yielding, dense, resinous ShivaSkunk (from Sensi Seedbank) female, then grew the resulting seeds to get males to produce pollen to cross Princess with, beginning the cubing process.

The first generation of seeds from Princess were called P.50 because they were 50% Princess. I used males from the P.50 generation to back-cross to Princess to get P.75 and again back-crossed with the P.75 pollen to get P.88 and again with the P.88 pollen to get P.94 which is "Cinderella 99", a cubed version of Princess.

The name "Cinderella" was chosen because of the parallels between this story and the well-known fairy tale in which Cinderella becomes a Princess despite her humble beginning.

MrSoul elaborates further...in another post...

"Princess is a female which resulted from a seed found in a Jack Herer bud I bought in Amsterdam near the Sensi Seed Bank at "Coffeeshop Sensi Smile". The bud came in a 2 gr. cello-pack with the Sensi logo; I expected sinsemilla, but it had about 10 seeds so I assume she's an F2 JH. Her characteristics were so fine I wanted to create seeds that would "replicate" this plant. She has the KILLER Haze-influenced high with the most DELICIOUS pineapple /evil scent, 50 day maturation in 12/12, and incredible resin production, doesn't stretch - yet clearly Sativa-dominant! Last but not least: Never a hint of hermaphrodism after 2 years of cloning & many different styles of grow.

I wanted to "cube" Princess but add a little beef to her branches because the buds were always too heavy at harvest and branches needed staking to keep from flopping over. I crossed my ShivaSkunk female with one of the males from the same group of seeds that Princess came from. THIS cross produced a male which was then crossed to Princess, creating "P.50" (using a shorthand notation I developed to indicate the fraction of Princess genes in the cross).
Each generation is the result of crossing a male from the previous generation to Princess herself (incestuous, I know).

Blow-by-blow description of the generations:

P.50 = Heavy, single-cola type plants with mellow high (too much influence from the ShivaSkunk) Sweet fruity scent/flavor. Unstable in most traits - for example, 10 days difference in fastest/slowest maturation period in a group of 20 seedlings.

P.75 = Plants leaning MUCH more in the direction of Princess in floral cluster and bud structure, scent/flavor turned more "tropical" like pineapple. The stability was becoming better - two major phenotypes; short & dense (potent too) or tall/HUGE (Not so potent).

P.88 = Renamed Cinderella 88 when first released on the market. It grows fast and produces excellent yields of FROSTY buds in 7 weeks! Generally uniform seedlings with minor differences in floral formation and some height variance, but the smoke is quite consistent from all plants - Dense, heavy nuggets of fruity scented & flavored (like wild berries) and covered in resin glands, the dried buds have distinctly ORANGE pistils.(check out my cola shots..hairs get so fukin' orange, that's how I always id my cindy-Tex)

And now P.94 = Cinderella 99. This project has been a huge success. The strain has been embraced by the "net"work of growers with rave reviews.

MrSoul's "Cube" Theory...

"...Bros Grimm have been employing a method called "Cubing a Clone" to create strains from unique female plants for years now.

Read the following and you'll understand:

Cubing a clone is a way to create a unique seedline (a “strain”) modelled after a currently existing female individual.

The goal is to create seeds from which the females replicate the phenotype of the original female.

Obviously the chosen female should be an outstanding specimen.

by the way im locked into this thread. pulling up an early seat. c99 is by far my fave sativa.

:):):):):):):):):):):)

EDIT-

by the way. ive noticed 55-56 days is all she needs.

good luck.

Last edited:
thanks for stopping in bushweed, tbh i dont really know much about the c99 but i do now after reading JetLife's post, so would you say it resembles any c99 you have seen bushweed from the pics I posted ???? thanks again for stopping in. :)

JetLife tyvvm for posting up that info, you seem to have some experience with her :), lets hope this 1 throws out the little neon orange hairs as well :), any pics JetLife, if you cant post pics for whatever reason np at all m8. again cheers for your posts JetLife, explains it all right there ;)

i know DM worked with the c99 dawn and i think he still does, so im thinking bushweed has as well at some point in his life, JetLife included, seems like a few people on here have, , dont be shy guys, any info is most welcome, pics as well :)

I think I've just read the same stuff as everyone else, but having observed plants with Sk, NL and Hz in them, you can see certain similarities.

c99 bros grim clone only, smells like shitty pineapple, yielded quite well too.
Riz

Attachments

• mary jane 566.jpg
    mary jane 566.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 192
  • mary jane 551.jpg
    mary jane 551.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 132
  • mary jane 573.jpg
    mary jane 573.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 159
  • mary jane 571.jpg
    mary jane 571.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 96
  • mary jane 567.jpg
    mary jane 567.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 58
DrGT c99

hi, is dr greethumb's c99 seed close to the brother's grimm clone-only? the buds on mine looked different than the pictures two posts above, but then mine were outdoors; they claim it to be the 'pineapple'-cut...
southern-sun-albums-reserva-privada-headband-aka-sour-kush-picture7535-c99-3.jpg

about 2/3 into budding

southern-sun-albums-reserva-privada-headband-aka-sour-kush-picture7534-c99drgt1.jpg

two from seed, one cutting at left

southern-sun-albums-reserva-privada-headband-aka-sour-kush-picture7536-c99-2.jpg

whatever this was/is (got 2 beans left...), it was high yielding, finished fast, tasted nice, and got me ripped for months!:p:):D:cool:

cheers
ss

Last edited:
if it's cannaloupe haze the seeds they used to sell as cannaloupe haze are absolutely C99... though I heard some disturbing stories from Reef about them doing a huge bait and switch using Greenhouse Seeds gear to replace their own...which is basically taking unknown gear bred by the Spanish and put into greenhouse packs, then taken out and put into DNA packs... so who knows anymore!

Great plants Noot. Hope those perform well for you. I've grown out the Joey weed version of C99 as well as Mosca Negra's C99 "F1" version both indoors and out. I think I liked the Joey weed version better, but they were both good smokes.

I got a couple different phenos from the Mosca stuff while the Joey stuff seemed to be more uniform. I'm actually thinking about picking up some more of Joey's C99 for my next attempt at this line. From what I remember, that Joey C99 had it all: smell, taste, high. The only thing negative I could say about both the Mosca and Joey versions was the low yield. If I remember right, I did better yield wise when I put them in the largest container possible. From what I've found, they really like to have as much root space as possible.

Very forgiving and quick growing plants, practically bomb proof. I'll see if I can dig up some shots for your thread here. Not saying anything about your growing skills here as I know you're a pro, but I recommend this variety to all the newbie growers I bump into for it's ease of growth. If you get your hands on a good cut or some quality seeds of this variety, you just can't lose.

HB.

Last edited:
im gonna dig through my old HDD of pics and see what i can find for you bro.

C99 by far, hands down my favorite sativa.

Sorry MNS... ;/ hahahahahaha

thanks for stopping in bushweed, tbh i dont really know much about the c99 but i do now after reading JetLife's post, so would you say it resembles any c99 you have seen bushweed from the pics I posted ???? thanks again for stopping in. :)

JetLife tyvvm for posting up that info, you seem to have some experience with her :), lets hope this 1 throws out the little neon orange hairs as well :), any pics JetLife, if you cant post pics for whatever reason np at all m8. again cheers for your posts JetLife, explains it all right there ;)

i know DM worked with the c99 dawn and i think he still does, so im thinking bushweed has as well at some point in his life, JetLife included, seems like a few people on here have, , dont be shy guys, any info is most welcome, pics as well :)

youre speaking of the Cush aka green crack right???

personally i find no comparison in the two. but both are great in their own right.

If she is a bro's Grimm f1 clones congrats!

I'm my opinion only 89 sssc skunk #1 X unknown indica AKA "green crack" rivals her.

I'm sure Green Crack is Mango, but was renamed "Green Crack" in the States. I may be wrong though...

peace

B

Back