Bubble Bags

Skunkerbudz

2022 COE Winner
Can anyone share their thoughts on a good set of bubble bags? I've been looking and reading but figured I'd ask our community for insight.

In the U.S.
Looking at a 5 gal. Set @ 220 , 160, 75 & 45

Want to get a 2.5" x 2.5" press / mold make 1/16 blocks....

See a few sites with good better best....
Just looking for a little advice

Thank you

Can anyone share their thoughts on a good set of bubble bags? I've been looking and reading but figured I'd ask our community for insight.

In the U.S.

Thank you
I got mine on Amazon but they are the cheaper line . I believe bubbleman bags are higher quality. But all will get the job done. Probably could get a press on the 'zon as well

In the U.S.

Thank you
Bubblemans bags are the originals and work great. Ive had mine for over a decade now and have paid for themselves many many times over.
Clean them well with alcohol between use's and they should last…
✌️

Bubblemans bags are the originals and work great. Ive had mine for over a decade now and have paid for themselves many many times over.
Clean them well with alcohol between use's and they should last…
✌️

I can second this. A friend gifted me his bubbleman bags and they're great.
One tip: empty the 45 micron bag by hanging it above a bucket and then ticking against the bottom of the bag (the sieve part) with a spoon. It will empty the bag drop by drop but after a few hours you'll have plenty of good stuff left behind.

I can second this. A friend gifted me his bubbleman bags and they're great.
One tip: empty the 45 micron bag by hanging it above a bucket and then ticking against the bottom of the bag (the sieve part) with a spoon. It will empty the bag drop by drop but after a few hours you'll have plenty of good stuff left behind.
Way i drain the 25 bag is by rolling the top and violently shaking it up and down for about 5 to 10 sec, then the rest will drain quickly, prob takes about 30 sec. Just wanted to share. Must rinse the hash back to the bottom and middle when done. Works for any bag thats taking too long.

Thank you @Islandgrower @axiom @High-mish @toka416
I've seen what where people omit the 25 micron at the end and let what passes the 45 settle to the bottom of bucket and recover slowly.

In your opinion if you had access to 3 bags after the work bag, what sizes would you use?

Also, in your opinion and I understand that each strain and batch of plant matter are different how much would you expect to yield per oz of bud ? I've read 5 to 15%
So that's 1.4 to 4.2 grams per zip ? Seems low .... Dunno ?

Thank you very much.

I would use all the bags you have after the work bag. Unless your collecting the 25 to pour off the top and strain the bottom. Shaking eliminates that. Is super quick to shake any size micron thru. I find 10 percent to be avg. And thats in 3 different piles of microns. Usually only 1 is good. So true end product is usally closer to 5 percent lol. Just my findings. Everyone will be a little different.

In the U.S.

Thank you
$216.00. 220 Micron, 160 Micron, 73 Micron, 25 Micron
Pricey but very, very good.

I was looking at these

And

I like being able to choose what sizes I want vs. buying all 8 or a set of 4 with pre chosen sizes

Also the thought of the gallon size set....

Anyone use the gallon size?

Do you see any of the sizes being a waste?
Screenshot_20220320-201137_Samsung Internet.jpg

i never understand the interest to have 8 bags filters

i realy like the 150 micron is a good size maybe 140 is better but it's rare i got one only one time

a pyramid bad of 240 after 2 bags one of 150 and a reception of 20 is enought :)
I can understand wanting to segregate the good and the better and even the several larger screens to keep the fines cleaner but.... in my world , I'm going to dry it and mix it and press it and wrap it in red cellophane, I might even get froggy and press my insignia on some gold leaf and have a flashback to 83'
But seriously ... 220/160/90/75/45
Dry it , mix it , press it and smoke that shit.
I can wait.

I was looking at these

And

I like being able to choose what sizes I want vs. buying all 8 or a set of 4 with pre chosen sizes

Also the thought of the gallon size set....

Anyone use the gallon size?

Do you see any of the sizes being a waste?
View attachment 59242
Only issue i see is the 1 gallon size. Cant do much with a 1 gallon. More work, tiny batches. If your only doing a small amount then makes sense but id rather be prepared to run bigger batches. 5 gallon minimum imho. Good luck!!

Only issue i see is the 1 gallon size. Cant do much with a 1 gallon. More work, tiny batches. If your only doing a small amount then makes sense but id rather be prepared to run bigger batches. 5 gallon minimum imho. Good luck!!
Thank you, I agree. Went with the 5 gal. Figure I can do a Q comfortable . Really excited.. I want to see what trim does but I know that I'll be sacrificing bags of budz..

Got to give Pollinator Co. a shout here. Good bags and price is what you expect for branded product.

Plenty of super cheap bags on alibaba. I can't vouch for quality but they seem similar quality to branded bags, just way less expensive.

Got to give Pollinator Co. a shout here. Good bags and price is what you expect for branded product.

Plenty of super cheap bags on alibaba. I can't vouch for quality but they seem similar quality to branded bags, just way less expensive.

Amsterdam! Thanks, I got the Bubblebag.cum brand , think out of B.C.
Believe someone mentioned them.
Regardless...thanks for the direct.
And I can't wait to get my shit together here and run some budz through my bags.

Peace

Back