Breeding bookstore

Ptree

2021 COE Winner
Hi all,

I would like to ask all of you, maybe even Shanti, if someone have good literature concerning breeding of botanics.

Until now, I have read some biology books for students, was once at University where I could have such lessons, but i had to quit the school cause, its for rich people only today.. As a student without income, it was very bad - terrible to be honest.
So my decisions lead me to work. And do my lovely things without big knowledge from University, nor experience, but I worked out to some level as to be said....

Now, what am I seeking for.
I need explanations for terminology (crossbreeding, hybridization, ibl etc.)
Workflow examples for reaching desired outcome (basics of breeding).

I have read The Cannabis Breeder's Bible - but I got very confused of it.

Would be very nice if someone give me some tips on another book, worksheets etc.

As to be said, all help will be much apreciated.

Have you read R.C Carkes Marijuana botany? It can get complicated but will give you the answers your looking for. Maybe check it out.

Have you read R.C Carkes Marijuana botany? It can get complicated but will give you the answers your looking for. Maybe check it out.

Hi, nono, just one i mentioned earlier.

Now this seems so be what I want, after reading some review on.

Thank you, I will buy this one on amz.

this link will help, lots pf books free

defunct link

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany, seems pretty good has some more accurate terms than his Marijuana Botany, I just downloaded it myself for free. Does seem like Marijuana Botany is probably still better for breeding but his new book is interesting.

Thanks, will look into it.

So my gf will have a clue what to give me for christmass this year :D

No good up to date threads on this? I would like to learn how to keep and maintain a mother plant for starters. And then a father plant. And watch them have sex! Not a threesome :eek: Just watch. Carefully. I need help, and I know how to read so.....

Longball

No good up to date threads on this? I would like to learn how to keep and maintain a mother plant for starters. And then a father plant. And watch them have sex! Not a threesome :eek: Just watch. Carefully. I need help, and I know how to read so.....

Longball
Soon as I get this book I will review.

I recently joined and I want to learn about breeding aswell . I have been searching for some good books on the subject and alot of people recommend DJ shorts book .
It is available to download online .

I havent read any books yet and have no experience myself, I just know DJ is a legend and a respected breeder .

Good luck to anyone else on the same journey.

I recently joined and I want to learn about breeding aswell . I have been searching for some good books on the subject and alot of people recommend DJ shorts book .
It is available to download online .

I havent read any books yet and have no experience myself, I just know DJ is a legend and a respected breeder .

Good luck to anyone else on the same journey.
B-ok.cc is a good site for free downloads . Look for a book by r c clarke

Back