Brand new here. Bought some seeds and want to know how to store long term

You're welcome! It sucks that the other cannabinoids make you anxious. I can't smoke any phenotype of the strain violator kush by barney's farm. instant anxiety attacks within 30 seconds of exhale. I can smoke a paranoia inducing sativa and just be wondering who stole my time. that stuff is just weird.

Yeah my brain is weird. Wish I could use high THC, but it is what it is!

It seems that CBD Crew was the outgrowth of the first CBD combinations. IMO, CBD Crew brought stability and uniformity. There is much data showing advantages of the entourage effect and initially would have recommended CBD Nordle as the "step-up" from Z7. However, as you have mentioned, you cannot tolerate THC. With that in mind, I would certainly consider CBD Gandhi as @wisp suggested or you could beg some seed from that hoarder @CannaFish lol. In the meantime, books by Frank and Cervantes can answer many questions.

🤙Mu
Hehe. I’m also waiting for that legalization thing. I like to save the mrnice seeds for when I know I can grow them closer to their potential.
Z7 was nicknamed la sanadora, so I’ve already gifted away most of the z6/z7 seeds.

I believe you’re right about the stabilization.

Hey, welcome along @Chironex

I can sympathize with how you can be sensitive with strains and thc levels as i also can really suffer with the same issues.

15 years ago most of what we could get hold of was probably some form of skunk, maybe some haze hybrids, i could enjoy that smoke, i prefer those kind of smokes, what i can get hold of these days is russian roulette if im going to enjoy it, or end up between wanting to pass out, projectile vomit or crawl along the cold floor to the window :LOL:

So.. anything i get hold of now gets tested in small amounts before i do anything. i got diagnosed with GAD but turns out now that it may have been something else all along as i am pretty sensitive to most things be it some smoke, alcohol or prescribed drugs.

Not sure why people are saying ghandi over therapy, if you have tried pure CBD flower and it did not do anything for you then i doubt ghandi will. Nor therapy tbh but therapy is very usefull when i have had therapy flower its great to mix with normal high thc stuff as it really balances it out.

Maybe add some CBD shark, or CBD mango haze to your collection, You might struggle to find "the one" that hits the spot in terms of having slightly more CBD then THC within a couple plants tho , which sounds like your cup of tea tbh.

"EDIT" forgot to add, i do struggle to up my tolerance, but i can do it and it is much higher then when i started again, some days i can tolerate a lot more then others. just depends what kind of day it is.

All the best to you (y)

Last edited:
Hey, welcome along @Chironex

I can sympathize with how you can be sensitive with strains and thc levels as i also can really suffer with the same issues.

15 years ago most of what we could get hold of was probably some form of skunk, maybe some haze hybrids, i could enjoy that smoke, i prefer those kind of smokes, what i can get hold of these days is russian roulette if im going to enjoy it, or end up between wanting to pass out, projectile vomit or crawl along the cold floor to the window :LOL:

So.. anything i get hold of now gets tested in small amounts before i do anything. i got diagnosed with GAD but turns out now that it may have been something else all along as i am pretty sensitive to most things be it some smoke, alcohol or prescribed drugs.

Not sure why people are saying ghandi over therapy, if you have tried pure CBD flower and it did not do anything for you then i doubt ghandi will. Nor therapy tbh but therapy is very usefull when i have had therapy flower its great to mix with normal high thc stuff as it really balances it out.

Maybe add some CBD shark, or CBD mango haze to your collection, You might struggle to find "the one" that hits the spot in terms of having slightly more CBD then THC within a couple plants tho , which sounds like your cup of tea tbh.

"EDIT" forgot to add, i do struggle to up my tolerance, but i can do it and it is much higher then when i started again, some days i can tolerate a lot more then others. just depends what kind of day it is.

All the best to you (y)

Legality in some states allow for hemp to be grown as long as it's under 0.3 or 0.2 THC that why I mentioned it. That's what Ghandi is aimed at. The people in states that allow for hemp.

Back