Branches upon

Bent over a few of the tops. Flower pic with flash.. Been raining last week.. officially autumn but summer never actually came to my area this year. Wet or overcast all summer. La Niña and easterly don’t go well together where I live, lol..
View attachment 49906View attachment 49907
She is looking great bro.....
Okkk now I figured it out lol you're south of the equator. How cold does winter get where you are? Do you think it will finish in time if you get frost where you are?

No frost where I live. Sea level, kilometer from the beach..one wettest parts of the state and most southern part of mainland oz. I’ll cover with a shade cloth gazebo thingy.. April usually nice here and should be finishEd towards mid to late April..

No frost where I live. Sea level, kilometer from the beach..one wettest parts of the state and most southern part of mainland oz. I’ll cover with a shade cloth gazebo thingy.. April usually nice here and should be finishEd towards mid to late April..
Ok awesome I have a friend who moved there with his wife who is Australian. He is somewhere on the east coast of Australia more in the central area I believe. Nsw maybe

Had some big winds over weekend. Almost pulled her out of the ground..not used to this smaller plant thing. Should have a root system that not only supports but stop thievery, lol. Could yank this thing out the ground with your hands. Easier come harvest I suppose.. I’ve got a couple of stakes and wire balancing her upright. I’ll stake her better tonight..Few weeks to go.. she’s starting to put some weight on..

DCBB0CC8-7ECA-4D3E-A82F-3AF80CC976E1.jpeg
B1A39DA4-CC3C-4555-AF0D-1E55F63EC078.jpeg

Last edited:
Wet wet wet. Dagnabbit..
Getting closer.. not sure if she’ll get to fully finish.. I’m away for month or so with work, only be home on the weekends. Thinking pull would be better than hoping she don’t get ripped. Easy to take at three in morning where I live..
so, not that any care (well I haven’t been asked, lol)... Her feeds have been nothing but rain water.. actually twice in January I put the hose on her.. only thing she has had was a dusting of DE (ok I threw handfuls of it over her) as she was getting attacked from snails..
edit; that’s a lie.. I’ve thrown about 60 banana peels at her base since she was put into the ground..
4131E41E-5C6B-4B2E-8585-9342DFB77244.jpeg
C39AD7E4-8B7C-40B4-9035-0FC1594E5D83.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking real nice and if I'm seeing correctly about 2m high and maybe 3m wide ?
I bet it's closer to a kilo than a pound.
Better to have a bunch of early bud than no finished bud if you're worried about rippers.
A good long cure and it will probably still be good smoke.

A bit of trick photography might have taken place. I think little over pound, if she was to finish but not much and I hope to get that.. I’ve never been ripped here, others have but its always the paranoid time of year. Id be shattered if I come home and she wasn’t there.. Maybe I’ll leave her for the first week I’m away, get little extra out.. I’m only away three days because of Easter..

Hi All

was always a big factor in Oz grow the rip off...so at this stage of development and taking into consideration the size etc....I personally would pull and hang if noone is going to be around...but i never had a good experience in Oz with bringing home all the crop in good time...so i spose i stayed away for 35 years and harvested all i grew...haha! Good luck and hope it works out Sb

So nice, @Growstone. I HATE early harvested weed. I smoke it, sure, cause it seems everybody does it. I have been guilty myself of harvesting to save any amount of the crop.
One time l let a SSH go FULL (I mean FULL) term. Changed my life. It’s why I grow to this day. If it’s not worth taking it to the bitter dead end, go smoke some of your buddy’s herb, it’s probably pulled early.
Best of luck, my friend, I’m here as support if you need it, getting goosebumps thinking about that girl going to the finish line.

Thanks mate.. I pulled it. Come back home Sunday and lost few tops to rot. Been wet.. I just ripped the plant and hung.. cut out what was obvious that I saw but will go over it once dry. Was knackered and last thing I wanted to do. It’ll be right. I‘ll know when I get back home and open bedroom door where it’s drying..fingers crossed to which smell hits me in the face.

Last edited:
Back