Blue Widow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks some of you

and

For the record none of these so called cannabis activists did a thing to help nor have they ever

same with comecashin-ate club owners and any pimps of pot

never have they in all my 3 national party success's so far

in fact emerys boys and girls even lied to our kind about the ndp and screwed with our votes a couple of times

smokin moose isnt a canadian and is plainly my friend and did send me some money but that was after the fact and after I did it but
he helps me just by the words he says anyway

and some other friends as individuals also helped this time because I asked and never ever had before and as I say most were told it was just a ploy to expose the fakers...which it did and will always

my book will be read by any familiar with our plight I think but again dont really care as it is not about me...just truth

and I have been at it for 21 years and this latest success jan 15 2012 was again the 3 rd party I have done this in and I had zero help before ever

here's the resolution and the comments where real people started out as last and ended up 4 th then won over the whole party 3 months later in ottawa 3 thousand miles away from my home

117. Legalize and Regulate Marijuana - Ottawa 2012 - Liberal Biennial Convention | Congrès biennal libéral

hit the older comments to see how it started as the posts are all newest to oldest

little girls like bumm buddy boy here are not a problem as they are insignificant and more of a treat for me to be honest...

it just shows their lack of ego but yes I do play a long in boredom I guess...I cant say it bothers me really as I normally have real fights and this is more me toying with retards if the truth be told...its no biggy

any hoo for any that actually care its all in there how it works and what I do

I am not selling anything to my kind and dont think exploiting potheads and giving crumbs of my profits to others who do something and then pat me on the back is anything much and do it all myself for reasons some will never understand

I went to jail for cannabis as an innocent man over the police committing what is in reality murder and didnt see my kids for 2 years and lost millions in assets

and I dont care what little puff queens like this flake thinks ....I responded simply because he needed to mention my real name again to try to get some attention and frankly anyone can look back and see the truth

dude learn some copywriting

its painful trying to even read what you write.

Hey coop how are ya?
yes I still cant write hahha

and thanks epic genetics too

so other than my terrible writing is there something else I did in this that bothers you?

hell he mentioned me with lies I had to say something

if you guys knew what I have been going through lately you wouldnt jump down my throat so easily trust me

it was weird as it started when I did my work in ottawa and only ended march 9
I didnt get more than an hour of sleep at a time for 57 days and had so many attacks I lost count

apparently it was suicide headaches ...although I disagree and still wnat to know what caused this not what some doctor thinks I picked up at 54 years old

Cluster headache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

more than this too

but I will leave it at that

anyway lets get back to the obvious small dicked retard for more fun eh? hahhahhaa

I went to jail for cannabis as an innocent man over the police committing what is in reality murder and didnt see my kids for 2 years and lost millions in assets

If you are such a martyr as you pose why you have a NEED to remind everyone about your sacrifices? It was your choice, right?
I don’t give a shit who you are and what you did/do just stop polluting the threads.
You are an old man, channel your energy wisely.

you are excused now :p

hahhahahaha thanks
good attempt but like fighting back butterfly's hahhaha

wow some anonymous types take themselves serious eh??

sure buddy you who cower in fear are going to tell me eh ? hahhahhahhahahaaa

I was framed for cannabis dip shit get a couple of clues together as you look also retarded

I do appreciate the attempt to cheer me up and will yes stay and make sure all know who the retards are here

and as they are anonymous obvious cowards it matters not eh?

I went to jail for cannabis as an innocent man over the police committing what is in reality murder and didnt see my kids for 2 years

do you not understand that this would happen to most people who grow cannabis and thats why we have anonymous names on sites like this, if you want to use your real name thats fair enough, but it seems like you seem like your looking down on every1 here who does use an anonymous name, its the 1's that use their real name i worry about if im honest lol , but there is a reason people use fake names on here ffs, you must be 1 of the most real people on here because you use your real name eh ??? :rolleyes:

you seem like an intelligent guy but there is another side of you i believe who just does not have a fucking clue, your supposed to be a grown man, 100% real but you come across as a fucking clown, how many times was that you used the retard word in your previous reply's, and thats what i mean when i say you come across as a total fucking clown, not sure if you have any disabled members in your family but i guess you dont, you should consider yourself lucky man as im sure if you did , you would not be calling people retards you tit.

no1 should have to go to jail for cannabis and for that you have my sincere sympathy, but maybe you can understand why people hide behind fake usernames, what did you have to lose ??? 2 years away from your family ??? would you wish that on any1 else ??, but here you are talking shit about people who dont use their real name knowing fine well people go to jail for growing.

maybe you should apologize for some of your comments as they are not welcome here, kinda sad when you see other adults resorting to calling other members retards, you can call the other members other things which is acceptable but that is not on man and as a grown man you should know this as well.

Hey coop how are ya?
yes I still cant write hahha

and thanks epic genetics too

so other than my terrible writing is there something else I did in this that bothers you?

hell he mentioned me with lies I had to say something

if you guys knew what I have been going through lately you wouldnt jump down my throat so easily trust me

it was weird as it started when I did my work in ottawa and only ended march 9
I didnt get more than an hour of sleep at a time for 57 days and had so many attacks I lost count

apparently it was suicide headaches ...although I disagree and still wnat to know what caused this not what some doctor thinks I picked up at 54 years old

Cluster headache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

more than this too

but I will leave it at that

anyway lets get back to the obvious small dicked retard for more fun eh? hahhahhaa

you ramble like your on meth about god knows who's what, all while in the process of trying to belittle and make fun of other people.

You obviously made some poor choices in the past, if you actually calmed down and used some sort of legible manner of communication, then no one would think your the clown you are.

And copywright means learning how to get your agenda across in a way people understand it.

are you trying to get me mad by saying I have a small penis and are slower then you? Your twice my age and twice the clown.

hahahahhaaaa....what retards

and you say I cant write..hell you cant read

the retard is bummbling bumble f ck

and the retard thing??....wow

the grower thing ?....of course I get that

but most here are not growing and I refer to so called "activists" only

maybe yes if I wrote more to fine tune what I say less would be confused..ok I get that

but if you followed the thread you would know who I mean ...lets get serious eh?

anyway thanks for responding no matter how retarded I think your responses may be

and whether you use anonymous names for what ever reason you should then not be too concerned with what some others think if not anonymous and on the record something you no matter what you say will always be meaningless because you are no ones or anonymous

cheers

Hi All

well Mr S if these guys are so called retards why are you responding to them so !It is not reflecting on you positively. Kind of does not add up for me so I will close this thread as it is not informing anyone of anything nor is on the point.

I suggest if people wish to discuss points that are not relevant to the rest of us then do it via pm but i do not appreciate having to keep coming on to close threads that turn into off topic in-house disputes.

Try to keep it civil or choose to be banned up to you all...all the best sb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back