Black Widow

Can anyone suggest some pheno's to look for? Got my eye on the squat indica leaf..

Cannot say there was a pheno to look for in my original White Widow (elder siblings of Black Widow) grows. If they grow like my WW did, they will be bullet proof. I would wait and compare the highs more than the phenos. Myself, I would also look for the thinner leaf sativa phenos. WW/BW has more of a daytime high to it.

Looking good, quite a mix of pheno types going on there by looks of things, how do you like the fabric pots ? Much of a difference in yield vs a plastic pots ?

I brought 40 of the 2 gallon fabric pots from aliexpress, hope there alright there pretty cheap anyway.

There is a nice mix of pheno's. The fabric pots are great. I will most likely stop posting grow info. Not very happy with Mr nice. Not recieving my seeds as promised. Lot of good yrs with MNS but they seem to have come to an end. Do not order from these guys.

Send J a email I'm sure he will get thing shorted out for you.. Best of luck!

Sucks about the delivery problems. I had a problem with my bud of the month delivery, I told them, and it was taken care of. And I didn't even PAY for them. I suspect that if you have a little more patience you will be rewarded... As it is, it's starting to reflect badly on
you.​

Good luck.

They are NOT the post office. They WILL take care of you, or at least they have taken care of several issues over the years with me, and the other members I know of here that had issues.

Again, they aren't the postal system. They use the postal system, and some times it will let them down too. ;)

Not sure why it's reflecting badly on you but that's life. Nothing to do with this but a micro glimpse... how poor folks will get screwed but rest will take the side of the rich doing the screwing to the other and ultimately themseleves.the psychology is the rewards will come back to them by those who can provide... Interesting...

Not sure why it's reflecting badly on you but that's life. Nothing to do with this but a micro glimpse... how poor folks will get screwed but rest will take the side of the rich doing the screwing to the other and ultimately themseleves.the psychology is the rewards will come back to them by those who can provide... Interesting...

LMFAO

Not "siding with the rich", siding with common sense and the fact that they straightened out even winnings that I didn't pay for.

Patients is in both party's interest.

Plus the fact that I have had seeds take 6 months past the postmark.

Wasn't directed at you, tried say that in Post. just reading, as it's poor dudes problem, nobody else's, why we feel the need to answer help involve our selves, I find interesting.. but I was also stoned and in imagination land, thinking how that controls, keeps populations subdued. Empathy the first step towards a revolution ..

my wish

This has been my first rage out online. Hopefully my last. Not my intention to offend other members.
Screenshot_2019-06-15-08-58-29.png
but no seeds

What are you talking about? I want to try it on my wedding!
Three months have left, I think it will be interesting.
How to contact the seller?

Good shit, congrats on your harvest, look forward to hearing how your seeds turn out. How's the weight looking on these girls ?

Back