Black widow scarcity

ToneOZ

So I have ran out of my Black widow regular stock, and every online vendor says discontinued or out of stock. What's going on and where can I replenish my stock? I plan on doing extensive runs and breeding with her.

Be mindful I'm in the states.

They have still been popping up at auction quite regularly. I would assume that you could also just choose the buy it now, here if you were in a rush!

There is always Black Widow availability on the auction site. Shutting down the world last year has had a major impact on seed production and distribution. New EU regulations that were put in place including restrictions on businesses, has compromised timeliness. You are in the right place for the freshest seed. Now if we can get the postal systems to do their part in delivery. Here in the US the postal service recently announced that mail will probably take twice as long going forward. 2-day mail will now take closer to 5 days. That's gub efficiency for you. Good hunting!

mu

Here in the US the postal service recently announced that mail will probably take twice as long going forward. 2-day mail will now take closer to 5 days. That's gub efficiency for you. Good hunting!

Same here unfortunately.. Packages from abroad now take +/- 2 weeks longer to arrive. Insanity.

@ToneOZ there's BW available in the auctions and MNS shop

Last edited:
Same here unfortunately.. Packages from abroad now take +/- 2 weeks longer to arrive. Insanity.

@ToneOZ there's BW available in the auctions and MNS shop
Hey High-Mish, this is a bit off topic but I didn't know where else to post it. So I was wondering do you use a VPN before posting photo's online or what do others do that you know of?

Last edited:
Hey High-Mish, this is a bit off topic but I didn't know where else to post it. So I was wondering do you use a VPN before posting photo's online or what do others do that you know of?

I use VPN when I don't forget to use it.. so mostly I don't. Why are you asking?

I use VPN when I don't forget to use it.. so mostly I don't. Why are you asking?
Just concerns around wanting to share but also not wanting to place myself at risk. Thats all. Or should I stop worrying? I see many shows on these forums that stop abruptly with the poster never to be heard of again and that kinda gets me thinking is it worth it? I figure this is a good way to improve my photography but do I need to share that? These are questions I really need to work out for myself I was just trying to get a feel for what other people consider to be the risks involved. Thanks for your reply High-mish.

Just concerns around wanting to share but also not wanting to place myself at risk. Thats all. Or should I stop worrying? I see many shows on these forums that stop abruptly with the poster never to be heard of again and that kinda gets me thinking is it worth it? I figure this is a good way to improve my photography but do I need to share that? These are questions I really need to work out for myself I was just trying to get a feel for what other people consider to be the risks involved. Thanks for your reply High-mish.

I guess it all depends on the legal situation in your country/state and the max. amount of plants that could make you end up incarcerated.
I was more hesitant to share pics or post on forums in the time that legalization was not on the table over here.
If our herb is about to get legalized in your country/state, I would be more open. A big part of the black market will be the foundation of the legalized market and if a country/state decides to legalize the market, the last thing they should do (if they have some common sense) is to go after the black market in the final years before legalization kicks in.

If you're worrying about it, maybe it's better to lay low until a later moment. A paranoid grower won't grow quality buds :)

I guess it all depends on the legal situation in your country/state and the max. amount of plants that could make you end up incarcerated.
I was more hesitant to share pics or post on forums in the time that legalization was not on the table over here.
If our herb is about to get legalized in your country/state, I would be more open. A big part of the black market will be the foundation of the legalized market and if a country/state decides to legalize the market, the last thing they should do (if they have some common sense) is to go after the black market in the final years before legalization kicks in.

If you're worrying about it, maybe it's better to lay low until a later moment. A paranoid grower won't grow quality buds :)
Well said, thanks for your advice

High-mish said: "@ToneOZ is that you in your avatar??"

That's so funny because I was going ask that exact question Sunday night! But then I remembered that I was pretty drunk at the time and that's how I get into trouble so I didn't ask.
But now that I am as sober as a church mouse I can say without any certainly at all that I'm pretty certain that is ToneOZ in his avatar!

@High-mish - is that you in your avatar?

Longball

Last edited:
Back