Black Widow Diary

Mister OG your continual grow reminds me of the importance of "dialing it in." Your pics showing a clean growing environment is an example of how to do it. All heart braddah, you are all heart. Thank you for being there for the rest of us. Aloha nui loa M

I'll second what musashi said and amend it to say if you ever get into dog breeding let me know! You have a good eye, aren't afraid of work, you follow through with things and keep a clean space. The "breeders" of the world could learn something from this grow whether they work with plants animals or another living medium.

In a world of growlogs, abandoned and left to die. Started by some hoarder who can't keep their clutter out of the shots, yours is a refreshing breath of fresh air and education. Thank you.

Great tip about the MS as well. My wife is in the process of being diagnosed. We know it's not a tumor (did you read that in the style of Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop? Good, you were supposed to) but it's looking like MS so I've been looking for varieties that have proven useful against MS. Thanks again mate and please keep it up.

Cheers,

Hunglikeafruitbat.

Last edited:
Mister OG your continual grow reminds me of the importance of "dialing it in." Your pics showing a clean growing environment is an example of how to do it. All heart braddah, you are all heart. Thank you for being there for the rest of us. Aloha nui loa M

I'll second what musashi said and amend it to say if you ever get into dog breeding let me know! You have a good eye, aren't afraid of work, you follow through with things and keep a clean space. The "breeders" of the world could learn something from this grow whether they work with plants animals or another living medium.

In a world of growlogs, abandoned and left to die. Started by some hoarder who can't keep their clutter out of the shots, yours is a refreshing breath of fresh air and education. Thank you.

Great tip about the MS as well. My wife is in the process of being diagnosed. We know it's not a tumor (did you read that in the style of Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop? Good, you were supposed to) but it's looking like MS so I've been looking for varieties that have proven useful against MS. Thanks again mate and please keep it up.

Cheers,

Hunglikeafruitbat.

WOW just WOW, thank you so much for those posts and such kind words. Makes it all worth while and again thank you both very much indeed. :)

When it comes to my grow spaces i like to keep them as clean as possible and always bleach wash them between plants. :)

Hung i feel for you and your partner and i really hope she gets the all clear. ;)

Black Widow is a great strain for any illness i would say as you get all the effects of a great smoke but without the paranoia. Great smoke and medicine.

The lady i was saying who has MS and tried my smoke was holding a charity cake day at her house for 12 hours straight for cancer research and she baked a few cakes herself, now that is a real hero. Like i said earlier it left her in great pain so BW helped her out. ;)

Thanks again guys for such warm positive post it means alot. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi all, :cool:

Here is a pic of my new mother plant >>

DSC00001.jpg

Here are the flowering girls at 3 weeks and 3 days flowering >>

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

They are smelling a little stronger this time round. :)

Thank you for following! :cool:

What do you attribute this to? Looking super fine as usual brah.

Aloha
M

Hi mate, sorry about the slow reply, laptop died. :rolleyes:

They are just smelling a little more potent this time round and they are also browning up faster too. :)

Thank you for the kind words. :cool:

I repotted my mother plant tonight and fed the flowering girls and all is going good. Next time i am up there i will take some pictures for you. ;)

Interesting. I grow an old medical cut of White Widow which is my favorite strain both to grow and to smoke (and presumably the same genetics as Black Widow). I grow it outdoors here, and it does well and finishes really early in the PNW.

Here is a photo of a Widow blooming top frosting up... before I had to move them inside and finish them this year under lights, due to early rains in the PNW this fall (I got 17 inches of rain here in October this year, a record for this month).

Hmmmm, nothing seems to be uploading... ??? Small file 52KB, 300 x 400 JPEG

Hi mate and thank you for the info, very good to know. :cool:

I must admit I do like Black Widow to both grow and smoke. That is a shame your picture wouldn't upload as i would of loved to of seen her. :)

You could try what i do and that is upload pictures to free image hosting site and post the link into your post on here. ;)

https://postimage.org/ :cool:

Here are my flowering girls at 6 weeks and 5 days flowering >>

DSC00001_2.jpg

DSC00002_2.jpg

DSC00003_2.jpg

DSC00004_2.jpg

DSC00005_2.jpg

DSC00006_2.jpg

DSC00007_2.jpg

DSC00009_2.jpg

DSC00010_2.jpg

Thank you for posting and following! :cool:

Hello and sorry for the lack of updates but we have been mad busy here. The flowering girls are smelling and looking very nice indeed and are getting the chop as we speak. I have some new BW clones that are 2 days old.

Here are some pics of my new clones and my mother plant after a trim >>

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

I will take a few bud pics over the next few days and post up. :cool:

Thank you for following! :)

Thanks mate, :)

I trimmed all the buds off today and popped them into brown paper bags to dry a little more before being stored to cure. The buds are very very sticky & smelly indeed and i got through two pairs of scissors trimming. Lol

Wow!

That is the best looking batch yet, OG! You can see the stickiness through the computer screen.

Nice work, as always.

How much longer will you run this cut? I'd like to see your skills on another strain one day!

Stay hazed brother,
Jake

Hi mate sorry about the slow reply. Thank you very much indeed for the kind words. :cool:

I will run this cut for as long as i can tbh as i really do like the stone from her.

Here are my next batch of clones 3 weeks vegged and i flicked the timers tonight to flower. Also are a couple of pics of my new BW mother before and after topping her tonight >>

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

She and the clones are the 4th gen plants from the seed grown plant.

Thank you for following. :)

As usual OG, excellent skills, beautiful plants and results. You're at the top of the list brah! Aloha M

Nice one OG.. Your plants look amazing! Your growing skill is impressive! .
One of the best bw grows I have seen!
Outstanding! Peace brother... Sensient

Wow, what can i say.... thank you very much indeed guys it means a lot. :cool:

I started to feed the flowering girls last night with Flores and all the other goodies. The plants are looking very nice and doing very well. I will take a few pic's on Monday night. They are 14 days flowering now.

My mother plant is also doing very well. :)

Thanks again guys for the kind words. :)

Hi all, :)

Here are a few pic's of the flowering girls at 17 days flowering >>

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

I have upped the strength of there food/goodies tonight. :cool:

Here is my new mother plant as of tonight >>

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

Hi everyone,

Some very sad news and that is i have had to take all the grows down due to unseen circumstances (security) coming. So on that note i have decided to retire from growing for real this time. :(

I would like to say a very BIG thank you to all of you who has followed this journey with me. It was fun!!! :) :D

I'll be sorry to see you go OG. One of the very few, honest and long running threads. I am sure many will miss your absence as well. Travel safe my friend

Aloha nui
M

NOOOOOO!

You're my favorite thing around here lately. I'm really sad to see you calling it quits. The best of luck in all your future endeavors. You'll always be in my book as one of the good ones. :)

I just harvested my first couple of BW plants a week and a half ago.

Back