benplantin-albums-benplantin-ssh-picture11598-11c-58-daze.jpg

ssh - 112 daze
benplantin-albums-benplantin-ssh-picture11621-25d-112-daze.jpg

ssh - 123 daze flower
benplantin-albums-benplantin-ssh-picture11628-28a-123-daze.jpg

ssh 123 daze harvest
benplantin-albums-benplantin-ssh-picture11627-27-120-daze.jpg

Last edited:
In small spaces like in the pics I would recommend going straight from seed into flowering. No veg time. Otherwise the stretch can be unmanageable.

Haze......
:)

In small spaces like in the pics I would recommend going straight from seed into flowering. No veg time. Otherwise the stretch can be unmanageable...
Hmmm, well I'd recommend a bit of veg time, especially if you got low lights. I'd highly recommend lst and topping if vegging. Keep em short n bushy :)

Anyway who grew this benP or topH? And yeah I enjoy :)

Last edited:
Hmmm, well I'd recommend a bit of veg time, especially if you got low lights. I'd highly recommend lst and topping if vegging. Keep em short n bushy :)

Anyway who grew this benP or topH? And yeah I enjoy :)

G`day GM1

I agree with FX .
One day when you graduate to growing Hazes you`ll understand ...

G`day GM1

I agree with FX .
One day when you graduate to growing Hazes you`ll understand ...
G'day eB

I don't wanna grow hazes in my current set up. Infact, I don't wanna grow hazes at all unless my grow room was up to par, but that's my personal choice. I've grown some epic satty/indica hybrids in my small 400w set up though and I too can improve on my vent situation lol. Have you graduated from them bottles yet?

I agree with Hempy who veg his monster satty/haze hybrids for about 2 weeks. He's the best Aussie indoor satty/haze man I've ever seen and even Shanti and Nevil (who both have been in Hempy's garden), would agree to some extent on this. Although I've never grown hazes, I'd listen to a real grower like Hempy who knows what he's doing when it comes to growing them, as opposed to some bottle grower who don't know the difference between webs and trichs lol.

Last edited:
Hi all

Just to clarify. You can clearly see the plants stretch above the lamp. On this small space the months veg time was too long.

In a taller space the yes, gm1, a short veg time would be appropiate. No one disputes hempys abilities.

As for mary mary and gm1. I strongly wish you two start playing Nice. If not take your bickering elsewhere. Simply stated that for BPs space, starting flowering from seed is a veey commom technique, even Shanti will recommend this, so not sure where the dispute lies.

Bless up

I like your style BP and am impressed w/your grow given your circumstances.
I cringe when I think back to that first grow replete w/mites, overwatering, and pH problems. I've grown both ways- long and short (well sorta short? lol) and it's all goooood! Tall and indoors? That's when I learned the word espalier. Keeping it manageable is the key. Both techniques work when the environmental limitations present themselves. ;)

What constantly amazes me is what this humble plant teaches us. It thrives most of the time in spite of the sometimes unconsciouness ways we treat it. I choose to honor the medicine and grow in a sacred way. By that I mean I can do without the marketing hype and consumerism culture and I certainly can do without all the f*n egos. :cool:

We are all connected...
M

Tis a sweet thread :D

Vaping Mango haze this morning....and afternoon. Thank you shanti, primal et. al

Garvey's Ghost... the whole thing :)

^^^ respect due! that's a rich album. I'm puffin of some mango too. hey PMB do you remember the days of slavery? lol bad joke

Aloha BP. Thank you for the blessings and the love.

Can't you feel the vibration
All brothers and sisters
She is in our blood
We are part of the Mother
So rise up and sing the song
Heart to heart
We are all of the same family
She is in our blood
-M

Hey, PMB thanks for joining the circle. Got de MH yesterday.
Showers of light upon Shanti, Mark, and all sentient beings.

Aloha nui loa,
M

...Simply stated that for BPs space, starting flowering from seed is a veey commom technique, even Shanti will recommend this, so not sure where the dispute lies...
And I simply stated that giving a plant some veg time is the way I'd go. Shanti never recommended flowering from seed. Nev recommended it with his nev's haze strain but that don't make it gospel.

Ah so he did my apologies guys. I stand corrected. This is IF height is an issue. Some peeps still go the topping/lstl route though with some veg time.

let the good times roll

I have re-added some of the pics from this grow a while back. i removed all my posts off mns some time ago because i was contacting corrupt government officials to pull their head out of their arses. they dont give one fuck. now i just dont give a fuck, ima live life my way anyway, high as a kite.

i know this was a shit grow on my part, i just did the best with what i had and what i knew. i would have been better to shape the mango by pruning and as fx said cut the veg time back. i pulled a lot of the fan leaves off to reuce chance of mould because i didnt have a good set up could ventilate well. i pulled 4 oz of premium flowers off her. all good.

Last edited:
Thanks BP.

I finally have some SSH F1s growing. Only 30 or so years after first wanting it. :)

I have 5 going. 4 of them look more sativa than I expected. Unusual IME with polyhybrids, even Mango Haze (IIRC).

High PMB,

Im sure you will have a lot of fun with your ssh grow. i was thinking the same when i updated this thread, that pheno was mad sativa.

thanks PMB for your contributions to mns, there a lot of people that have shared great info here and photos to inspire and motivate the rest of us.

do you have a thread for your ssh grow? i and im sure others here would love to check it out.

excuse my ignorance, what is (IIRC) ?

Back