BenPlantin NL5 x Hz outdoor grow 2020/21

@Bongda the flowers very nice ! only the four females there and all very different smoke in flavour and effect, all good flavoured potent smoke. i can see why she is so highly recommended.

the girl in the front left corner of that photo above was 'the one', the best smoke out of anything from this grow. she had everything going for her.

i bought a new screen to fix the broken one on my phone.... and i fucking broke it hahaha... but found a much easier way to get my photos from it so hang ten brother and in the meantime...

here's a photo of what i have remaining of nl5xhz...

20-11-2021 - NL5 x HZ.jpg

@Bongda the flowers very nice ! only the four females there and all very different smoke in flavour and effect, all good flavoured potent smoke. i can see why she is so highly recommended.

the girl in the front left corner of that photo above was 'the one', the best smoke out of anything from this grow. she had everything going for her.

i bought a new screen to fix the broken one on my phone.... and i fucking broke it hahaha... but found a much easier way to get my photos from it so hang ten brother and in the meantime...

View attachment 56093

Ahaaa! That answers that mystery... Got a few tasty nugs and the phone's nice and broken. life has reached a balance point. i can hang ten, hang twenty. Happy to hear the news! Interesting the colours difference between the nl5 x hz

View attachment 56093
Nice job man
The 5/haze is definitely something special
Enjoy
Sensient

Back