BenPlantin LaNina

BenPlantin

High all,

La Nina is EASY top 3 strains for me. This strain just keeps on giving... even critical mass has some competition here, massive flowers in quick time, superb all round relaxing yet euphoric high, nice.

LA 1, LA2, and LA4, were all good but didnt produce the quality or quantity that LA3 and LA5 did. If La5 looks like there is lots of flower missing, well yes there is because i had to smoke something along the way until the rest was ready.

i overfed the la ninas.

LA1 - 5 WEEK FLOWER
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13590-la1-5-wk-flwr-2.jpg

LA1 - 5 WEEK FLOWER
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13589-la1-5-wk-flwr.jpg

LA2 - 4 WEEK FLOWER
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13592-la2-4-wks-bud.jpg

la 2 - 4 week flower
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13591-la2-4-wk-flwr.jpg

LA3, LA4, LA5
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13594-la3-la4-la5.jpg

LA3, LA4, LA5 - 5 WEEK FLOWER
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13593-la3-la4-la5-5-wk-flwr.jpg

LA3 - 5 WK FLWR
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13595-05-09-2019-la3-5-wk-flwr.jpg

LA3 - 6 wks flwr
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13598-la3-6-wks-flwr.jpg

LA3 6 wks flwr
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13599-11-09-2019-la3-6-wks-flwr.jpg

LA3 6 wks flwr
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13597-11-09-2019-la3-6-wks-flwr-b.jpg

benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13596-11-09-2019-la3-6-wks-flwr.jpg

LA3 - 7 wks flwr
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13600-17-09-2019-la3-7-wks-flwr.jpg

LA5 - 5 WK FLWR
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13601-la5-5-wk-flwr.jpg

Another glowing report for La Nina, I've gotta get me a straw of this it looks great especially like the look of that LA5 pheno hows the high from this girl ?

Thanks dkeppel

La Nina is a must have, if a picture is worth a 1000 words, sampling La Nina will leave you speechless, an absolute beauty.

I kept the LA3 and LA5. They are quite similar. The LA3 was the bigger producer of the two but given my limited circumstances to grow and the overfeeding of LA's i didnt give the plants the best opportunity to express themselves.

The smoke was fantastic. The LA's didnt get much cure time, if any. I'd say a bit stronger than the mango, pink floyd and early haze. Still euphoric feel good smoke.

I have some notes stashed away somewhere i will pull out and add here soon.

Last edited:
High Cannafish,

was just thinking about you, i love tuna :D

i just got me notes, they are pretty basic, i was busy getting ripped..

LA1 - Dettol anti-septic smells. like a clean hospital room. medium producer. slower to flower needed at least 10 weeks.

LA2 - Lemonade. medium producer. slower to flower needed at least 10 weeks.

LA3 - Passionfruit. Huge producer. keeper. fast to flower ready in 6-7 weeks.

LA4 - NO NOTES, lost in space. she was unique from the others and if i had more grow room i would have kept it to give her a better opportunity to flourish. med producer. fast to flower approx 7 weeks.

LA5 - pungent fruity pineapple. huge producer. keeper. fast to flower ready in 6-7 weeks.

Exactly. if i had better organised grow it would be cool to explore more. i bet the longer mullumby/ brazilian sativa leaning plants would be electric fire. pretty keen to try the black widow now too. along with all the others i havent yet sampled :D

what sativa male you cross her with? i was thinking a cross with nevs haze could be much like an alice in wonderland experience.

Last edited:
Thanks Ronin. i have cuts of LA3 and LA5 they outdoor in my yard but they going in the bush tonight.

some loser stole the revegged mhz 1 yesterday afternoon when i was out so the plants got to go bush now :D

Sweet crosses CannaFish.

LA3 Clone outdoor
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13652-la3-clone-outdoor.jpg

LA5 Clone outoor
benplantin-albums-benplantin-lanina-picture13653-la5-clone-outoor.jpg

Back