Banana purple punch and gorilla punch seeds started

Cool. I noticed your ave. temp at 72f? Is this your normal temp? Am I reading that right? As I recall, you are running LED. Some say you need to run higher temps to affect transpiration and I am still trying to understand and verify. I was struggling with this earlier and have gone back to MH + LED and now getting the results that I am used to. I think in the end it is all about VPD IMO. Thanks for your perspective.

mu

your bloom look very long on the fast bud website they annonced 8 weeks

Hi, ? Which bloom are you referring and I’m not sure what you mean by 8 weeks ?
The plants are 8 weeks from seed but I don’t think that’s your question?
Thanks
/steve

So you’re saying that because the website says 8 weeks flowering you read that as 8 weeks from seed to bloom?
Sorry didn’t want to comment till I understand your comment?
Because if that’s the case I have never seen a plant go from seed to bloom in 8 weeks, that’s how old my plants are now 8 weeks @quinxstar
I thought when it says 8 weeks flowering it ment 8 weeks of flowering once it presents, starts to bloom.
Based on my experience with autos it’s tracking correctly?
My last harvest of forbidden runtz took about 3.5 months to harvest and website says 9 weeks flower 🌹 seems to track.
Is this what you’re referring too?
Thanks
Steve

IMG_4675.jpeg

So you’re saying that because the website says 8 weeks flowering you read that as 8 weeks from seed to bloom?
Sorry didn’t want to comment till I understand your comment?
Because if that’s the case I have never seen a plant go from seed to bloom in 8 weeks, that’s how old my plants are now 8 weeks @quinxstar
I thought when it says 8 weeks flowering it ment 8 weeks of flowering once it presents, starts to bloom.
Based on my experience with autos it’s tracking correctly?
My last harvest of forbidden runtz took about 3.5 months to harvest and website says 9 weeks flower 🌹 seems to track.
Is this what you’re referring too?
Thanks
Steve

View attachment 84764
when you annonced 8 week of bloom on an automatique en 30 % of thc and at 8 week you plant need a minimun of 4 week more is 100% commercial bulshit
you loosing you time and you money to grow automatik indoor

THC Up to 30.4%
indoor 450 – 550 gr/m2
outdoor 60 – 200 gr/plant
size XL
heught 80 – 120 cm
flowering 8 weeks
genes Sativa 25%/Indica 75%

everything is false

thc 30% ùy ass
450 gr indoor ROFL
indoor 60 gram maybe
8WEEEKS lool
genes where is the ruderalis

Last edited:
when you annonced 8 week of bloom on an automatique

Say what 😏
Where am I announcing this?
I might have posted that under marketing speal from the breeders that I am growing but I’m only announcing what I have personally grown.

Why don’t you start with just one question or comments on one specific item at a time and I can give you my opinion
Because I’m not getting it?

Thanks
/steve

But anyway…
The girls have exploded in tent, tomorrow we have the post opp for wife so in the afternoon I’ll pull the girls, do a little lower growth defoliation and reconnoiter the 2x2 with the scrog net for their final journey.
Lots happening here…
Enjoy
/steve

IMG_4751.jpeg

IMG_4750.jpeg

IMG_4747.png

Did the final defoliation today, both ladies look fantastic. So far these two plants are showing great growth and will fill my 2x2 nicely. I dropped the plants down close to the floor to gain some headspace.
I really like the way the “early bend” lst set up the canopy then the scrog evened the canopy.
This is my second grow with coco and first with the 3 gal airpots, I feel like it’s my sweet spot for now. It’s very similar to how I grew In the other lifetime which was rockwool and geolite (clay rocks). I mostly used ebb and flood in many different ways.
So I attribute some of the good results to just getting a little better over time 👨‍🌾 and finding the current best practices ☮️

Here are some pictures from today.
/steve

BPP
GP
2months from seed~

Stairway to heaven.

IMG_4826.jpeg

IMG_4899.jpeg

IMG_4852.jpeg

IMG_4857.jpeg

IMG_4818.jpeg

Did the final defoliation today, both ladies look fantastic. So far these two plants are showing great growth and will fill my 2x2 nicely. I dropped the plants down close to the floor to gain some headspace.
I really like the way the “early bend” lst set up the canopy then the scrog evened the canopy.
This is my second grow with coco and first with the 3 gal airpots, I feel like it’s my sweet spot for now. It’s very similar to how I grew In the other lifetime which was rockwool and geolite (clay rocks). I mostly used ebb and flood in many different ways.
So I attribute some of the good results to just getting a little better over time 👨‍🌾 and finding the current best practices ☮️

Here are some pictures from today.
/steve

BPP
GP
2months from seed~

Stairway to heaven.

View attachment 85137

View attachment 85136

View attachment 85138

View attachment 85139

View attachment 85140

Your plants look great (y)