ASH

bushman

Hi All , I will get this thread going again later in the year with a fresh grow as this plant is just ridiculously strong and a pleasure to grow :)

Last edited:

N*S*E*W*

I hope this is not a repetitive ???

whats her strain linage ...?

N*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Bushman ;)

Asked and Answered :

Cut n Paste from : Cannabis Seeds Direct

ASH stands for Afghan Haze x Afghan Skunk. This is an amazing strain that produces enormous yield of up to 600 grams per plant of super potent medicinal quality marijuana.

Not only that – its incredibly tasty with subtle hints of fruity berries. Fruity berries? Let’s just say it’s tasty ;-) .

A predictable strain that is easy to grow which makes it a favourite for serious cash croppers as well as novice growers.

Best grown indoors or in a greenhouse in higher latitudes (40+ degrees), it can be successfully grown outdoors in warmer climates with longer growing season (although given it predominant Indica Afghani genes it can still grow well in cooler climates and has a considerable degree of mould resistance.)

Standard 9 to 11 week flowering cycle can be as short as 8 weeks in optimum growing conditions

Last edited:
I hope this is not a repetitive ???

whats her strain linage ...?

N*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Bushman ;)

Asked and Answered :

Cut n Paste from : Cannabis Seeds Direct

ASH stands for Afghan Haze x Afghan Skunk. This is an amazing strain that produces enormous yield of up to 600 grams per plant of super potent medicinal quality marijuana.

Not only that – its incredibly tasty with subtle hints of fruity berries. Fruity berries? Let’s just say it’s tasty ;-) .

A predictable strain that is easy to grow which makes it a favourite for serious cash croppers as well as novice growers.

Best grown indoors or in a greenhouse in higher latitudes (40+ degrees), it can be successfully grown outdoors in warmer climates with longer growing season (although given it predominant Indica Afghani genes it can still grow well in cooler climates and has a considerable degree of mould resistance.)

Standard 9 to 11 week flowering cycle can be as short as 8 weeks in optimum growing conditions
ummmm :confused:

here is a bit of reading for you N*S*E*W* ,,,,,

https://www.mrnice.nl/dhtml/strains.php?id=38

peace :cool:

B

BucketBong

GDay mate

Gday Bushman , looking very nice indeed maaaaaate ;) Hope the rain leaves those ladies alone , its been diabolical in your part of the world . Mold would be my only worry with that baby otherwise it looks awesome . Nice to see ya round amigo :D