ASH week 9 flower

Blazed

so im on week 9 flowering of ASH, it is very resinous and has nice dense buds but there is no smell unless i rub the plant. is this normal? like i put my nose litterally on the bud and cant smell anything

in many situations its good to have non stinky stealth plants

take your time, wait untill dry and cured .. im sure aromas will form

i harvested at 11 weeks of flower, i would have given it another week but my schedule did not allow me to do so, i grew this plant out 12/12 from seed with 3 36w CFLs inside a stealth TV.

its currently drying, i grinded a smaller bud to sample it and it smells like very very sweet mango and jackfruit, it is extremely fruity with an uplifting energetic and clean high

a fantastic strain! thank you shanti! :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3605.jpg
    IMG_3605.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_3608.jpg
    IMG_3608.jpg
    482 KB · Views: 661
  • IMG_3624.jpg
    IMG_3624.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 658
  • IMG_3627.jpg
    IMG_3627.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:
harvested at 11 weeks of flower, i would have given it another week but my schedule did not allow me to do so.

i grew this plant out 12/12 from seed with 3 36w CFLs inside a stealth TV using organic nutes in a 14 L pot. Yield was 38g dry which is more than i expected due to so little light. overall quite an easy plant to grow.

the smell is ripe mango very sweet and fruity excellent smoke, tastes quite good but a cure will help bring out all the flavour.
i completely recommend it for smoking during the day, i think because i pulled abit early there were no amber trichs so theres no couchlock

holy shit.

You grew THAT WEED with 3 36 watt cfl bulbs.
AWESOME MY MAN.

I have been thinking of switching to CFL OR LED LIGHTING.
Maybe induction lighting. Plasma is still a bit pricey at this point
But that is an awesome bud with cfl lighting.

Well done ! and inside a TV no less , amazing what can be done in small spaces but hey, mans got a nice bud there!:D
As to lack of smell , alot of strains don't have much but all that matters is the quality of the high and admittedly some of the stinkier varieties are hard to keep a secret!

Last edited:
Back