ASH!!! uh-huh.. Can't wait, to Smoke Some of This!!

king acehole

So on New Year's Eve I dropped 10 ASH, along with 10 Mango Haze and 10 Dreamtime, into some coco peat. 7 of those ASH sprouted a few days later. Of those 7, 6 are female!!!

Here they are, 6 little Ash girls, just showing preflowers, just transplanted from 16 oz beer cups, to 1 gallon grow bags o' Coco.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's all for now. They'll be in veg a few more weeks, until I finish up in the flower room. I'll be taking clones, and hoping to keep 2-3 special plants around as mommas. Will update when something happens.

Thanks for looking in,

king acehole

Welcome aboard, raydiator and keyplay, good to have you guys along for the ride.

I think you are the same keyplay responsible for Sour Grapes, if so, very nice work and thank you. Of the 15 or so so-cal clones I grew last year, the Sour Grapes was the overall best. It was the most vigorous, happiest, and easiest to grow... with great potency, flavor, easy to trim. So, nice fucking work! ;)

peace,

king acehole :cool:

What is more pliable? Fresh oil? Or my mind after smoking?

picture.php

Some GDPxRomulan qwiso that spontaneously coalesced into a cryptic sign...

I spoke too soon.

:rolleyes:

Well turns out ASH 7, a funky little trifoliate, is also looking female.

So 7 of 7 females is the latest count! :D

picture.php

picture.php

ASH vs Mango Haze

Here's the tallest ASH matched with a Mango of the same age.

picture.php

and here's a normal sized ASH along with the taller ASH and MH.

picture.php

Flowering begins in 5-7 days :D

great work...look out as some of these girls can stretch up to 3.5x if its really hazy while others have very lil stretch 2x max so be ready for a lil lst...plants are superb, i;ve got 3 momma's and a fresh harvest and honestly i don't think i can let any of them go...Ash a flowers in 66days and smokes like a haze, Ash b is the biggest yielder i've ever experienced, Ash c is the first true 7wk plant i've ever found, yield is a lil low but its a knock out indica experience...i'm may re-run all three before i make a decision...this ASH is easily one of the greatest hybrids imho ever produced for those who love indica's but want some Haziness in the garden...thank u Shanti and keep up the good work Ace

ASH in 49dys.

Hello! The ASH is definately a great strain for sure and is an incredible Indica/Sativa mix of the finest quality. This particular pheno can definately be harvested in 56 dys with only one week of flowering,but even though this plant can be harvested at 56 dys she is still the best at 70dys harvested trust me. resinbud ;)

Let the Flowering begin!

Thanks Eddiesaw, I can't wait either, at least the countdown now starts.

Hey godislove, thanks for the tips. I'm going to have my hands full, I might be sleeping on the couch next month if they overgrow the tent andtakeover the entire bedroom. You'll have to let me know when you recognize some of your phenos.

High Resinbud! Glad to see you drop in. I'm thinking i'll have at least a couple in the 55 day range... we'll see.

picture.php

The 7 sisters of ASH along with 4 ladies of Dreamtime and 4 mistresses of Mango Haze were cloned, neemed, and potted-up. Yesterday, 2/21, was day 1 of flower. Okay girls, show us what you got! :D
picture.php

ASH Day 1 Flower

ASH7
picture.php

And finally, for some phenotypical contrast.
ASH5/7
picture.php

I wouldn't be surprised if #5 eats #7 in the middle of the night. Look at her, reaching for a drumstick...:rolleyes:

Day 13 of 12/12

Thanks Bean Cracker... me too! :)

The girls have been through a lot lately, things are looking up though. In the beginning of 12/12 they got a dose of spectracide to clear up a root aphid infestation and seem to show extra vigor almost immediately.

Also I recently adjusted my feeding schedule. I was feeding GH 6ml micro/9ml bloom per gallon every few days when my coco hempy buckets felt light... but I think that was causing some lock-out, deficiencies, burns and yellowing.

I drilled extra holes a few days ago to allow for more drainage, no more hempy buckets, and now am feeding 1-2 times a day. They also got a dose of calmag and some silica. They really seem to like the new regimen, they are filling out and greening up. Now feeding just 6/9 no more additives for the moment.

ASH 1 smells of horse shit!
picture.php
picture.php

ASH 2 shit and ginger scented
picture.php

Back