Ash test results

hey avgjoe how bout bring some of that to Genesee club for a taste test.
oh yeah how bout some pics. ok take care.

awesome!
good job, waiting for my first test results back, its exciting.

hey avgjoe how bout bring some of that to Genesee club for a taste test.
oh yeah how bout some pics. ok take care.

I've had some for the past couple weeks,even spread some cuts around the club,I always believe in spreading the love,get a hold of me.

Test expired... but it was had solid THC content from the last time I checked. Cant wait to grow some of my own. I have not seen it at any dispensary out here in Cali or even heard about it. It seems quality is harder and harder to come by.

will be making a thread once I determine sex of an ASH seed I planted, in a small PLL box. I Have 10 seeds let but they are precious stuff cause they are hard to come by.

Dear friends,
just googled the keyword into the correct domain...et voilà...

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Cannalytics - 110568 - Afghan Haze x Afghan Skunk.pdf
    213.9 KB · Views: 230
so is anybody testing males at the labs to look for a breeder ?

Yeah, you're right!
Exactly what I planned.

Infact I purchased a pack of AfghanSkunkxAfghanHaze along with a couple packs of Z7 beans (only feminized ATM) in order to make some high CBD crosses.

Obviosly I will need a HPLC quantitative assay facility, but I hope to get a friend working in a lab involved in the deal. I guess it will be a 9-12 month project.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right!
Exactly what I planned.

Infact I purchased a pack of AfghanSkunkxAfghanHaze along with a couple packs of Z7 beans (only feminized ATM) in order to make some high CBD crosses.

Obviosly I will need a HPLC quantitative assay facility, but I hope to get a friend working in a lab involved in the deal. I guess it will be a 9-12 month project.

Hello there friend! Please let us know if we can help with your phenotyping endeavor!

Dear Cannalytics,
it's not a glitch. It's called Internet* :)

I really don't understand your point of view.
Why free sharing of test results would in any way detrimental to your business?

The uploaded ASH test are from a specific sample, grown by a specific grower, in a specific setup etc...etc...etc...
I would obviously ought to to test my personal ASH crop even if Avgjoe was the buddy growing next door!!! Call me crazy, call me anal-retentive, but I would test MY crop even if he shared a cutting with me!!!

And in making a decision on which company to choose when it's time to test, I would favor the one sharing hundreds of them, well indexed and searchable in an appealing website. Don't you think so? I definitely do.

*be aware that also this thread is improving your SERP...eh...eh...eh...(you owe me a FOC test!)

Dr.Turner™;139841 said:
Dear Cannalytics,
it's not a glitch. It's called Internet* :)

I really don't understand your point of view.
Why free sharing of test results would in any way detrimental to your business?

The uploaded ASH test are from a specific sample, grown by a specific grower, in a specific setup etc...etc...etc...
I would obviously ought to to test my personal ASH crop even if Avgjoe was the buddy growing next door!!! Call me crazy, call me anal-retentive, but I would test MY crop even if he shared a cutting with me!!!

And in making a decision on which company to choose when it's time to test, I would favor the one sharing hundreds of them, well indexed and searchable in an appealing website. Don't you think so? I definitely do.

*be aware that also this thread is improving your SERP...eh...eh...eh...(you owe me a FOC test!)

The idea was to make the PDFs & images available on the website for only a 2 month period following the testing date. If you view our entire collection of archived results you will see that the functionality to print PDFs and view the individuals results page for each sample is disabled for expired samples. The glitch is that Google is still able to index the PDFs although no links exist to them on our site. I don't have any plans to "fix" this, I was merely complementing your resourcefulness.

We'd be more than happy to perform a few tests on the house for you whenever you're ready, just let us know!

The idea was to make the PDFs & images available on the website for only a 2 month period following the testing date. If you view our entire collection of archived results you will see that the functionality to print PDFs and view the individuals results page for each sample is disabled for expired samples. The glitch is that Google is still able to index the PDFs although no links exist to them on our site. I don't have any plans to "fix" this, I was merely complementing your resourcefulness.

We'd be more than happy to perform a few tests on the house for you whenever you're ready, just let us know!

Great, I did not scored the entire collection yet! Thanks to let me know.
You are doing a fine job and, of course, your're top of mind when I think about my Z7 ongoing grow.

Keep on the good job.

Back