ASH round 3!

godislove

Well i've got two very nice pheno's my Ash A and Ash C...check out the smoke report section to find out the quality of the effects of these two plants...running 9 Ash C and 4 Ash A...going to take some pictures now as i got to give my hooded reflector a good cleaning with some glass cleaner..both plants are killer smokes with killer yields so i've got a whole room devoted to ASH my new 1st love in Cannabis since she really helps pain and anxiety created from the continual pain...i'll have pics up by tomorrow, they are all 6inches tall and vegging under a 400w mh in 1gal bags of Organic Roots Soil

Pics...sorry i'm still getting the hang of taking pics!

ASH C's

ASH A's are 4 on right in bags (3 in a row and a single)

Full Shot of Room

*Plants will be vegged 10-14days so that roots are deep in container and also all the ASH C's were topped (huge cola producer) so i'm giving them gals some time to recover as they provide buds the size of coke can's NO JOKE! Last round, i topped half and left other half untopped and the topped plants were each giving 3-4cola's weighing in around a 1/2 ounce of bud easily and she has it all, potency, yield, gingery/orange flavor and finished in 65-70days...early harvest is quite euphoric but at 70days she'd knock a rhino out!

Last edited:
Killer bad brother. ASH is hands down one of the strains I am buying when it's time. Are you a medical user? If so, how has it been for pain? I am posting without even checking your smoke report so I am on my way there now.
Gorgeous plant and +1 for the growing skills!
Peace,
Papa

ASH C was lost due to a home robbery however I do have a small jar with some remnants from last year...still a premium indica style smoke with big buds, this plant could have been used not only medically but commercially and she is greatly missed. Got a pack of ASH still in the fridge and will be giving this another run with some Remedy plants i am waiting on...keep safe my friends

Home robbery!

Thats the worst. I have one ASH going in a small PL-L grow. Hope its female, will pop another in soil just incase.

Back