ASH in the greenhouse. Finishing APRIL

FUCK ME

WOW - I just compared the photos taken today to the ones taken just 10 days ago (check page 1)

The growth in just 10 days in WILD - This method ROCKS. Next year the whole greenhouse is gonna be full of flowering ASH in the spring.

This is COOL
:D

looking nice grover looks nearly as good as my ruderalis lol. just kidding mate shes a lovely outdoor plant.:)

The greenhouse ASH plant is ready to harvest. Every night and every morning for the last month (since the day length got longer) I have covered and uncovered this plant with a bin bag.

On the frosty nights I have heated the greenhouse.

The questions are...did it work? and was it worth it?

I let you be the judge (I know what I think!) ;)

If anyone is wondering whether April sunshine in the UK is powerful enough to flower a decent plant...wonder no more!

Attachments

• ASH1029.jpg
    ASH1029.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 72
  • ASH1030.jpg
    ASH1030.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 51
  • ASH1034.jpg
    ASH1034.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 65
  • ASH1035.jpg
    ASH1035.jpg
    653.5 KB · Views: 59
  • ASH1039.jpg
    ASH1039.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 64
  • ASH1042.jpg
    ASH1042.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 40
  • ASH1047.jpg
    ASH1047.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 44
Nice plants Grover, how many phenoes did you find in teh seeds you grew ?

I am curiious as I have some on the go at the moment..

I know this is an old thread,but GROVER,YOU ARE ONE HELL OF AN GARDENER.:D

I just came back to this thread as somebody asked me about ASH...

I didn't see the props so didn't have a chance to say THANK YOU.
A compliment like that should lift even the shittiest of days - I'm gonna be nice to somebody else, now. Pass on the love and all that!

Thanks again, dude.

Grover

Nice plants Grover, how many phenoes did you find in teh seeds you grew ?

I am curiious as I have some on the go at the moment..

I can't quite remember but there were at least 2. Although there was variation in one of them, the other pheno seemed quite stable.
I had a couple of plants from that phenotype that just looked like rocket ships when flowering. Huge single cola plants. Amazing yield. Amazing resin.

ASH was never my favourite line (indica side was too strong for a saliva-head like me..) but I have to say that many others totally disagree with me on that and LOVE it. I DO know that if you want pain relief - this is it!

Back