Are all MrNice seeds tested for hop viroid?

troll-absurdnoise.gif

So did you come here to preach; to make your point by trolling with back to back posts? You are mistaken if you think this forum is filled with uninformed and/or non-responsible members of the canna community needing to be saved. Many here with years of growing experience have taken time to help you to better understanding. And now you are dropping reports on members? Your continued actions aren't making you any friends.

mu

I came here to ask a question!
Thanks to Freedom Fighter and the others who tried to answer it.
I wrote that I'm not able to understand English and have to translate everything individually. If you don't want to or can't answer my question, why not just leave it?
No, I was not here to preach and I don't want to save anyone. I was here only to ask a single question which was important for me and thought it would be possible here in the forum.
Okay, I guess I was wrong and I won't ask any more questions here in the forum.
Goodbye đź‘‹

I came here to ask a question!
...I was here only to ask a single question which was important for me and thought it would be possible here in the forum.

I've read countless threads here over the years. Can't say I've ever read a report from anyone saying they recieved diseased seeds.

Perhaps send Shanti a DM and ask?

@Meerkat I believe you were given an answer in @Diesel840 post #6 (see above)
You were given solid advice to Go to the teacher to get the answer. I'm sure that had you taken that advice, you would have received a satisfactory answer. There then would have been an opportunity for you to share with the rest of us what you had found out. This would have resulted in a better outcome and we would have all been elevated to a higher ground through your efforts. So man up and help us get higher.

mu

Yes, and because of that I asked a question. Why are you so aggressive?
do you belive mister nice compagny seelling seeds with virus have you ever ask before growing from another breeeder ?
i am sure of not
you form your opinion on an article written by who ?
they give you some % but how many plant have been tested when they say 90% of californian cultivar are contamined
this type of study can very well be implemented by those who sell the tests to increase their sales by creating panic

Back