Apr-May-Jun 2024 Bud of the Month Contest <> Submit photos here

Wow!
I think it‘s the first time in my life i made the 1st place in something :love:🤗

Now, i‘m not sure which strain i should pick.
I have allot of MNS in my stash (NevHz, Holy Grail, Mango Hz, NL5Hz, Critical Mass, WACO, Widow Grail, Shark Shock, Mango Widow… just to name the most important)
I‘m thinking about Super Silver Haze which i don’t have yet or another pack of Black Widow (which i really liked allot!).

Last edited:
Wow!
I think it‘s the first time in my life i made the 1st place in something :love:🤗

Now, i‘m not sure which strain i should pick.
I have allot of MNS in my stash (NevHz, Holy Grail, Mango Hz, NL5Hz, Critical Mass, WACO, Widow Grail, Shark Shock, Mango Widow… just to name the most important)
I‘m thinking about Super Silver Haze which i don’t have yet or another pack of Black Widow (which i really liked allot!).
Or Holy Smoke?
hs13 3_7.jpg

Thank you so much guys! that was lovely to log on and see the lovely messages this morning! I very rarely win anything either Grunhilde, congratulations my friend! Definitely looking for some CBD suggestions! Well done to everyone who entered, there were amazing pics all around

Definitely looking for some CBD suggestions!

For pain relief and sleep I've found that the CBD Shark Shock that I grew was/is very helpful. It works great in any form - smoke, hash, salves, tinctures, oils, etc. I don't know what I would do without it as I am allergic to all opioid painkillers, natural and synthetic. This was a very painful procedure to go thru without 'real' painkillers. So lucky that I can grow and make my own non-addictive medicine. 2 years later I still need the tincture before bed. Imagine if I'd been doing opioids daily for the last 2 years. There may be better CBD choices out there but I can only speak truthfully about the ones that I have actually grown and used. I have also grown CBD Girl Scout Cookies but as it has only been curing 8 months I have not tried it yet. lol

Elbo 1-elbow-replacement-surgery-antonia-reevescience-photo-library.jpgElbo P1050759.JPG

A fresh batch ready to go. 2 bottles missing. A tester bottle for me(works great!), and I gave a bottle to a friend's wife last night. She needs something for pain and sleep due to a condition she has.

CBD Shark Shock Tincture 1.jpg

CBD Girl Scout Cookie - Looks like good medicine! Need to try it before I can honestly comment on it. I try not to burn the leaf tips but that must be the hardest challenge in all of growing! lol

XP1100282.JPG

Longball

For pain relief and sleep I've found that the CBD Shark Shock that I grew was/is very helpful. It works great in any form - smoke, hash, salves, tinctures, oils, etc. I don't know what I would do without it as I am allergic to all opioid painkillers, natural and synthetic. This was a very painful procedure to go thru without 'real' painkillers. So lucky that I can grow and make my own non-addictive medicine. 2 years later I still need the tincture before bed. Imagine if I'd been doing opioids daily for the last 2 years. There may be better CBD choices out there but I can only speak truthfully about the ones that I have actually grown and used. I have also grown CBD Girl Scout Cookies but as it has only been curing 8 months I have not tried it yet. lol

View attachment 88974View attachment 88975

A fresh batch ready to go. 2 bottles missing. A tester bottle for me(works great!), and I gave a bottle to a friend's wife last night. She needs something for pain and sleep due to a condition she has.

View attachment 88976

CBD Girl Scout Cookie - Looks like good medicine! Need to try it before I can honestly comment on it. I try not to burn the leaf tips but that must be the hardest challenge in all of growing! lol

View attachment 88977

Longball
Hope your arm is better now, must have been difficult surgery by the looks ! ;)

View attachment 88974View attachment 88975

View attachment 88976

View attachment 88977

Longball
Brilliant suggestion longball, thank you! My Dad is in a lot of pain from a previous accident, might very well go with the CBD shark shock! That looks so painful- if I understand your message properly, you went through that surgery just on CBD SS??

Brilliant suggestion longball, thank you! My Dad is in a lot of pain from a previous accident, might very well go with the CBD shark shock! That looks so painful- if I understand your message properly, you went through that surgery just on CBD SS??

Hi lozac123! :)

Yes, it was/is quite painful. I will have pain from it 24/7 for the rest of my life. Maybe longer? We'll see. In Hell, I'll be in good company. Tuinal and whiskey was the best painkillers, however, they are no longer made anywhere in the world. I was not always allergic to opioids. OxyContin and whiskey could also knock you out. Great painkiller and VERY addictive.

For my arm I continue to use a marijuana salve that a friend makes. It's only a matter of time before I perfect my own. 6 drops of CBD Shark Shock tincture spread out over 2 hours before bed. 1-2 shots of Bourbon in the evening. Smoke CBD Shark Shock as needed during day. Hash in the evening. I grew Medicine Man and CBD Shark Shock same grow. Smoked some Medicine Man, it helped a bit. Hour later smoked some CBD Shark Shark. WOW! It was like the difference between a shot of water and a shot of Bourbon. Give me the Bourbon every time. Your mileage may vary. There may be better CBD products out there, I dunno, I got to grow them first before I can comment. I guess I should try the CBD Girl Scout Cookies also.

To sum it up, CBD Shark Shock is very helpful to me for pain. This was not just a hangnail. They used a saw to cut off part of my humerus bone and my radius bone. Then cut my elbow out and threw it all in the trash. Elbow was replaced with a metal elbow and steel rods were inserted into remaining humerus and radius bone. Yes, it hurt like a motherfucker! And always will.

CBD Shark Shock on the left. Might have burnt a leaf tip or two there! lol

L P1060530.JPG

On the right you can clearly see that the elbow has been cut out and thrown away. Hurt like a Mothertfucker!!!

Arm 2A.jpg

Longball

Back