Apr-May-Jun 2021 Bud of the Month Contest <> Submit photos here

Who names some of these vars?

Is that what you expect it to taste like?

Nice plant though.
I names that var (have a couple thousand seeds of it to go). It was a cross I had made personally in my basement. I was growing Bananium from inhouse genetics before I received my first set of beans from the auction.

I popped a few mango haze seeds to fill some space in my screen and found a male that stood out to me. Being as he was quite different from the other mango males I culled, and had a better structure than most females I've ever grown, I let him have his way.

For the name I was sticking with the theme around here. Rocknroll series named after bands, holy grail named after a song I believe, as well as Musashi's backdoor man. Figured I'd join in on the fun.

As for the second part as if that's what I expected the taste to be, I hope not. There's many variables there that could effect the flavor, ie what kind of pizza?/ how clean is the pussy we're talking about? / if there was anchovies on the pizza would the cleanliness even matter? Difficult to say.

I plan on getting her tested for cannabinoid content when she's finished to see how my BFB (broke fuck breeding) program stacks up to these big companies.

I names that var (have a couple thousand seeds of it to go). It was a cross I had made personally in my basement. I was growing Bananium from inhouse genetics before I received my first set of beans from the auction.

I popped a few mango haze seeds to fill some space in my screen and found a male that stood out to me. Being as he was quite different from the other mango males I culled, and had a better structure than most females I've ever grown, I let him have his way.

For the name I was sticking with the theme around here. Rocknroll series named after bands, holy grail named after a song I believe, as well as Musashi's backdoor man. Figured I'd join in on the fun.

As for the second part as if that's what I expected the taste to be, I hope not. There's many variables there that could effect the flavor, ie what kind of pizza?/ how clean is the pussy we're talking about? / if there was anchovies on the pizza would the cleanliness even matter? Difficult to say.

I plan on getting her tested for cannabinoid content when she's finished to see how my BFB (broke fuck breeding) program stacks up to these big companies.

Lol

Just hope it's clean and ham and pineapple pizza. Although fowl smell normally ( not always) means dank buds. Ohhh look for the. Gonorrhea and meatball pheno.

Wasn't moaning or complaining. Just often wonder what goes into some names and having a laugh of course.

Holy grail is named after the search for the holy grail.

Nev hypothesised XX X XX would have multiple holy grail phenos (obviously a subjective opinion) but he was talking about one that could compete with the others he made.

Back