Anybody running "The Cure"?

Cptn

Can't believe I have the first post in here.
Been reading about this hybrid and thinking about the tendency of the AC male to produce ping-pong style buds, I suspect it would cross with Nordle (Af/Sk) nicely.
Guess I should search a bit too huh?

I

itsbenfun

No doubt cptn, cant believe it myself that no one is running this one either, or taking the opportunity to be the first to document it. It would have been my third choice of the rock n rollers. Instead I went for nevilles haze and nordle x widow. Variety is the spice of life!

Give it a shot man, pink Floyd is awesome and I hope the doors are too :D

Cptn

Thanks IBF.
Pink Floyd, The Cure and The Stones all look good to me.

The Doors look great but I can't handle a 75% Haze with my 3 foot vertical limit.

Already have Master Kaze and Critical Haze.
Maybe since the rock and rollers are on the auction site now I will throw out an order for a few.

No doubt cptn, cant believe it myself that no one is running this one either, or taking the opportunity to be the first to document it. It would have been my third choice of the rock n rollers. Instead I went for nevilles haze and nordle x widow. Variety is the spice of life!

Give it a shot man, pink Floyd is awesome and I hope the doors are too :D

Cptn

Hi Ray !
good to have you back here and sharin your grows.
Missed you there for a little while.
Hope all is well.

hey guys, i just got back from vacation and had an order waiting for me.
The Cure
Afghan Haze
NL5 Haze

not sure when i will get them started, im starting to build up quite a waiting list!

I

itsbenfun

Hey Jack, cool your doing the stones in your buckets. Can't wait to see how they turn out. What's is cool about everyone running the rock n rollers is their methods are so different. I think they will surprise you and may get bumped up in batting order.

Rockwool, coco, DWC and soil. We all be rocking n rolling!

IBF