Any guesses?

Mites? I was thinking eggs of something. It’s outside. I’ll alcohol up the scissors and operate. Then spray with Pure Crop 1.
Been a difficult season for me.
entering week 2 of flower. Other growers near me further along

Hello BB!

Whatever it is, it looks awful! Please tell me it is not your Early Queen plant!

Pro Tip: For clearer pictures, use a camera or wash the potato first! ;)

Longball

Hello BB!

You may have spider mites but they are not spider mite eggs. Nice to have a clearer picture. Have you looked with a 30x/60x lighted jeweler's loop?
Maybe oval mealybugs?

Oval Mealybugs
oval mealy.jpg

Keep us updated, better pictures would help! Good Luck with that, shame to see! :(

Longball

Jellybeans? Does your wife have a better phone or camera? Your kids? Neighbor? Help us out here, BB!

Longball

Best I can do with an iPhone 11 Pro on 10x
I did see spider web…but these guys are like little black beetles that leave a pile of what could be excrement. They are not on bottom of leaves, rather at the base of branch.

iphone 11 pro pictures blurry

"iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro camera features -- Try taking photos using the Ultra Wide camera with night mode also turned on. This can lessen the "noise" that you're seeing. Take photos with the camera on iPhone -- When photos are turning out blurry, the steps under "Adjust the camera's focus and exposure" can help."

"I had this problem too. Every picture I took on my iPhone 11 Pro turned out blurry so I contacted support and now it’s fixed. I had to completely power down and restart the device like this:

1. Push the volume up button and release quickly.
  2. Push the volume down button and release quickly.
  3. Push the side button (used to lock screen) and you’ll see the slider to power off.
  4. Power down the device.
  5. Restart and you should see the Apple logo.
  6. Open Photos and your pictures should look sharp.
  7. This worked for me and I hope it’ll work for others."
I don't have a smartphone so no idea! Quick google search turned this up, maybe search a little more. It does appear the camera sucks on that phone. Wife have the same phone?

Longball

Ok, I have update! I talked to someone at Colorado State And he told me to cut into stem.
And I found a European corn borer!

Damn! As if we don't have enough stuff to watch out for! Glad you found out what is is. Now, how to keep them from coming around?

Longball

Well, I’ve been spraying pure crop1 and I haven’t seen a catapiller or sucking insect all all. But, it didn’t get the borer.
I’m going to spray with BT, prune like mad, and maybe slice with razor and drag the little bastards out.
zero tolerance.
Any other ideas?

I went out this morning and thoroughly inspected. Found 3 small holes with pile of excrement I missed yesterday. Pruned it off, and dug inside with a paper clip and found the European corn borer.

I just met you and I already hate you.

I sprayed with 2 teaspoons BT and 1 Oz Pure Crop1 to the gallon.

Cape Cod just had Failed tropical storm. Never seen a tropical storm or hurricane fail to clear the air. Not this one. 99% humidity. NO air moving. Mosquito city here. 79 degrees F

MISERABLE. Get eaten alive out there Poison Ivy and bittersweet thriving. Even the fishing sucks.
Will someone Please turn on the cold weather!
I predict another hurricane or storm will need to clear this swamp…

This has been a terrible growing summer in New England. Massive rain, humidity, cloudiness. Yeah, hurricanes and blizzards almost always change the weather pattern when they pass though - not this time.

I'm up-potting my hazes this week and I'm worried about pests riding along when I bring these plants indoors in October. First grow with organic soil so it's a learning curve, but I had to try something else because I suck so bad at growing sativas indoors in hydro. Considering a massive upgrade to my HVAC which should give me complete control of temperature and humidity in my grow environment. Then in a year or two I move to a sunnier location and attach a conservatory to the casa.

Back