Another first ssh grow, why do we all wait so long?

Big Buddy

Seeing as my busy/slack ass hasnt posted here much, and I really like this site, just so much responsibility on the other on I moderate at, but I try to get over, gonna spend some time here tonight and post a few shots, checl out some grows, to be honest I've checked most already, really nice stuff here.

So heres my 4 ssh ladies I found, gonna run the other 7 soon, and maybe even get more beans, always loved this strain but just growing it now, soon to come down as well. So anyone want to tell me which is which, prety sure I know which is the nevilles, lol, but there is one pheno, the 3rd row down, if I dont fuck up the order here, that I cant place, makes me wonder if there is afgani hawaiian way back in the genes that could show up, I forget the full breeding lineage of the ssh. But the bud structure looks just like my ah dom lavender,and I know soma uses good ole shanti ah male.

Attachments

• ssh4.3.jpg
    ssh4.3.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 27
  • ssh4.2.jpg
    ssh4.2.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 10
  • ssh4.1.jpg
    ssh4.1.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 19
  • ssh3.3.jpg
    ssh3.3.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 7
  • ssh3.2.jpg
    ssh3.2.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 17
  • ssh3.1.jpg
    ssh3.1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 115
  • ssh2.5.jpg
    ssh2.5.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 17
  • ssh2.4.jpg
    ssh2.4.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 116
  • ssh2.2.jpg
    ssh2.2.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 10
  • ssh2.1.jpg
    ssh2.1.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 9
  • ssh1.2.jpg
    ssh1.2.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 21
  • ssh1.1.jpg
    ssh1.1.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 15
  • ssh1.jpg
    ssh1.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 18
Thanks for the kind words guys, I gotta get to posting more around here, just cant seem to get time to do anything these days let alone post pictures. So 2 of those are down, great smoke, sad thing is the one with the smaller buds that I was looking forward to didnt get a good flush, has the dreaded black ash, da da daaaaaaaa. So I 'll make hash and see how that is, but its very potent, and of course I have a mother, so I'll do her right next time, just wasn't expecting it to finish for like 5 weeks, then bam, matures in a flash. I cant wait for the nev pheno, though I have to for a while, at 88 days flower now, should go another 4-5 weeks I figure, to lazy to do the math, but its a long fuckin time. Don't mind 18 weeks or so though, builds character I say.

Back