Animal Spirits of the Fire

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

I ordered an led wall light that gives me several colors and intensities. The moving plastic walls give off color variations but they do provide texture. I dimmed the overall room light for these pics. The first one is regular dimmed lighting and flash, the second with an LED wall light set on the floor and flash.
Back to growing, room lights are still set at 12/12 but will be reduced shortly to finish the Hazes.

Skunk Haze #4 is the tall skinny one of the group. Going on 54 days, she is just now starting to fill in the spaces and wake up to some frost.
sh#4a.jpgsh#4b.jpg

mu

Looking good Mu! Definitely love those bulging calyxes on that CBD Nordle. Flower looks like they are going to be dense. Ever ran that regular Nordle before to share any differences in your experience?

Very cool pics Mu! I still need to master the art of lighting for my pics! I resorted back to my phone of late as it's just quicker and easier haha.

Golly how time flies by! I was looking through the journal today and realized it has been a while since I've shared pics of the Critical Skunks. That just won't do. Besides, they are ripening up at a quicker pace these days. So gonna get my clicks in while I can :LOL:. It's been over two weeks since last pics (post 89) so I'll list them the same way for easier comparison. BTW, it is day 60 and I am very happy with these girls!

Critical Skunk #5
cs#5 9_25.jpg

Critical Skunk #4
cs#4 9_25.jpgcs#4a 9_25.jpg

Critical Skunk #3
cs#3 9_25.jpg

Critical Skunk #2
cs#2 9_25.jpg

Critical Skunk #1
cs#1 9_25.jpg

mu

Golly how time flies by! I was looking through the journal today and realized it has been a while since I've shared pics of the Critical Skunks. That just won't do. Besides, they are ripening up at a quicker pace these days. So gonna get my clicks in while I can :LOL:. It's been over two weeks since last pics (post 89) so I'll list them the same way for easier comparison. BTW, it is day 60 and I am very happy with these girls!

Critical Skunk #5
View attachment 65122

Critical Skunk #4
View attachment 65124View attachment 65123

Critical Skunk #3
View attachment 65125

Critical Skunk #2
View attachment 65127

Critical Skunk #1
View attachment 65126

mu
Awesome uniformity visually. Those are some chunky buds. Have you 👀 at the Tri’s yet?
Beautiful 🤩

Just a follow up as this grow winds down for the CS, lights are now at 11/13 for the finish and it's all about the hazes going forward :D. The CS got their last good watering as they'll come down very soon. But as you can see, there is very little amber 'cept on the sugar leaves; I want these to be darker overall, so will wait a little longer to see color in the calyx. Smells are of sweet Afghan and some pungent skunk. I am so acclimated to the smells in the house that I have to go in the room first thing as lights go on and get blasted by the overwhelming sweetness and slight acridness; I get a good whiff then lol.

mac1.jpg
mac2.jpgmac3.jpg

Oh that. Nothing to see here lol.
new seeds.jpg

mu

Oh that. Nothing to see here lol.
new seeds.jpg
What is the chef cooking next?

Greetings.

Hey @Swifty glad you asked! While puffin on this sweetest Holy Grail #2 this morn, my want is to grow all sativa but I do have some who rely on my Indie-based medicines so there is that.
SEEDLINGS 9_27.jpg

With that in mind, how about a compromise? A hybrid that gives me a little of both. You know I just love the Master Kush and have just grown the Stones, so the Master Kaze was the right choice. The Kaze provides a good selection of squat, stinky early plants as well as some great cruisin stuff. For light and dark, hign and low, yin and yang. I plan to try the ASH soon after this. You ASH lovers chime in!
For the sativa hybrid, I really wanted to grow another up-high NH type plant. Now we've recently had some good representations of NHM, SSH, and now a MangoAC test. Man this Holy Grail has got me going this morning hahaha hope you don't mind. Something with jet fuel, so let's go with the NL5xHaze. Though it goes by so many other names, I've never been dissatisfied with this hybrid. It has power as witnessed in the Doors and Northern Widow. I haven't grown it in several years and have over 100 seeds left, no brainer.
Now about the NH #7 seeds I found recently... So these were added to the mix though thay were not cracked yet when I put them in soil yesterday.

Wish me luck.

mu

Here's a few parting shots of the MoX (mullum x oaxacan) from outside. The HG growing close by, barely has flower clusters. As the rains are already coming, it is more a test of PM and caterpillar resistance lol. Though they won't finish here where they are currently growing, like blue jays, it doesn't stop me from planting seeds lol.
mox1 9_28.jpgmox2 9_28.jpgmox3 9_28.jpg

mu

Hey @Swifty glad you asked! While puffin on this sweetest Holy Grail #2 this morn, my want is to grow all sativa but I do have some who rely on my Indie-based medicines so there is that.
View attachment 65236

With that in mind, how about a compromise? A hybrid that gives me a little of both. You know I just love the Master Kush and have just grown the Stones, so the Master Kaze was the right choice. The Kaze provides a good selection of squat, stinky early plants as well as some great cruisin stuff. For light and dark, hign and low, yin and yang. I plan to try the ASH soon after this. You ASH lovers chime in!
For the sativa hybrid, I really wanted to grow another up-high NH type plant. Now we've recently had some good representations of NHM, SSH, and now a MangoAC test. Man this Holy Grail has got me going this morning hahaha hope you don't mind. Something with jet fuel, so let's go with the NL5xHaze. Though it goes by so many other names, I've never been dissatisfied with this hybrid. It has power as witnessed in the Doors and Northern Widow. I haven't grown it in several years and have over 100 seeds left, no brainer.
Now about the NH #7 seeds I found recently... So these were added to the mix though thay were not cracked yet when I put them in soil yesterday.

Wish me luck.

mu
So Master Kaze, NL5xHaze and your NH#7, wonderfull line-up Mu!😊

I’ve grown a straw of NL5xHaze and there are very heavy hitters to be found, I hope you will have your rocket fuel also.

Best of luck!!!

Back