Animal Spirits of the Fire

The Holy Hanh is another preservation project done to preserve the Holy Grail mom. It was crossed with lieu hanh. This was done by a very close and dear braddah of mine. Having grown VB before, I am very interested in this cross with Holy Grail genetics and will grow these out to see for myself. I don't want to muddy up this Critical Skunk thread so will continue all these conversations in a separate thread. That is, if these seedlings sprout lol. In the meantime-

Holy Hanh
View attachment 65352

mu
Beautiful!!!

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

I will start cutting today or tomorrow as the Critical Skunks look just about done. Which leaves the Skunk Haze, Nordle and Wizard. Here is the Wizard after 10 weeks. The Diesel was a 63 day plant, the LaNina added to that.

wiz2 b - Copy.JPGwiz2 a - Copy.JPG

mu

It's been awhile since I have had something so unique in smell and taste AND loud she is! Everything about Critical Skunk is excellent. She reeks in a confident way, she has great taste with solid chunky nugs, possessing great bag appeal. She has been hanging on the line for about 4 days now and is already impressive with the few joints I've already had. Gives a peaceful easy feeling with less tension. Alert and creative. Not as disorienting as the hazes I've been smoking. A nice change up. At the rate I'm cutting buds off the line, I hope I have enough left to bottle. Super nice.

Looking back
cs1 10_13_22.JPGcs2 10_13_22.JPG

mu

How are the Skunk Haze, Nordle and Wizard doing Mu, almost done?
Eager to see some new pics! 😉

Greetings!

The Nordles have been cut along with a coupla wizards and a skunk haze! A few remain, until the end of this week; I've decided to reclaim the room, get it cleaned up, and move into the next crop of seedlings that are growing quickly. Besides, transporting the vegging plants out of the grow room every evening is getting tiring.

Wizard #2
wiz2 10_20 - Copy.jpg

Wizard #3
wiz3 10_20 - Copy.jpg

Skunk Haze #1
skhz1 10_20 - Copy.jpgskhz1a 10_20 - Copy.jpgskhz1b 10_20 - Copy.jpg

Skunk Haze #2
skhz 2 10_20 - Copy.jpg

mu

Aloha braddahs!

The Wizards have a complex smell. Strong though muted herbal like day old off gassed camphor and some fuel. Touch of lemon? The Skunk Hazes were giving off more fragrance earlier, currently they are smelling of juniper? Here are the rest of the Skunk Hazes.

SH #3
sh3 10_21 - Copy.JPGsh3a 10_21 - Copy.JPG

SH#4 long, tall 6 footer. Whip me baby!
sh4b 10_21 - Copy.JPGsh4 10_21 - Copy.JPG

mu

Aloha braddahs!

The Wizards have a complex smell. Strong though muted herbal like day old off gassed camphor and some fuel. Touch of lemon? The Skunk Hazes were giving off more fragrance earlier, currently they are smelling of juniper? Here are the rest of the Skunk Hazes.

SH #3
View attachment 66170View attachment 66169

SH#4 long, tall 6 footer. Whip me baby!
View attachment 66168View attachment 66171

mu
Wow, those buds are snaking right up the stem. Lovely red stems too. Awesome 😎

Mu, that CBD Nordle with those bulging calyxes is absolutely stunning buddy! I have a passionate love affair with plants that exhibit this characteristic. The critical skunk and the intense smell sounds like it's just the ticket for us growers that are seeking out the super stinky cultivars. I see you're running Master Kaze seeds for your next grow and I am very intrigued to watch and see what you show us when these gals reach maturity. I have 10 packs of Master Kush X Afghan/Skunk (nordle) and I was wondering if you or someone else has any experience running the M.A.S.K.? It was offered by Shantibaba around the same time as ASH and the Rock N Roll hybrids but I have never seen reports on the MASK; however, numerous reports on the Master Kush X Skunk1 and the Master Kaze seem to be more prevalent. I take it very few people even know this cross exists. Peace, Tric

Oh brah! I've read about those famed seeds but don't recall seeing a journal on the growing. Back in 2009, there was to be NASH, MASH, MASK, and QASE. NASH became Nev's Skunk, MASH became Angel Heart but I don't think anything became of the QASE (EQ x AfSk) or MASK (MK x AfSk). It would be nice to see them show up at auction lol.

10 packs! How many seeds is that and when will we see your grow? I would be interested in germination rates of 14 yr old seeds.

Here's the thread on the Kaze if you are interested:

Thanks for the share!

mu

Back