Angels Medicine

Skuncle Lenny

'23, '24 COE Winner
I just love 😇 ❤️. My favorite were the Mango Haze dominant phenos which became my regular daytime Sativa.
MedMan is on everyone’s Favorite list, so while extending and feminizing MedMan, I decided to cross its pollen with the few others, they’re 60 days old, in 5g cloth pots, 14” & 16”, flipping today and this is Angel‘s Medicine 👏😊(I have another 5 examples to follow/add on):
IMG_7011.jpeg

IMG_7012.jpeg
IMG_7013.jpeg

60 day soak-veg & now 3 weeks flowering and these to show beautiful structure. Tallest is 42 inches with perfectly symmetrical structure and the other is a 36 inches, similar, but not as showy. Maybe more MedMan 🧬
All branches should fill out soon and we’ll see how well they can handle the weight. Great start visually, too soon for aromas.
IMG_7413.jpeg
IMG_7417.jpeg

5 1/2 weeks 12/12 for the 2 leading ladies:
IMG_7911.jpeg
2 different phenos continue to mature
IMG_7904.jpeg

IMG_7906.jpeg
Aromas developing and nothing crazy yet.
😢 😭 A NHS pheno 🍌 at 6 weeks, while I was away, and despite being culled, it pollinated and caused numerous unplanned pregnancies/seeds. 😠
IMG_7909.jpeg
I’ve also added another 4 clones so I get a decent test run of the cross.
IMG_7901.jpeg
😇 ♥️ x Medicine 👨, aka Angels Medicine

☮️🤙💨👨‍🌾

Wow, how time has flies since the last update. Visually, so far, aside from 1, it’s either MedMan extra orange hairs and walnut size buds, or Angel Hearts fingery hazey buds. Aromas are not strong.
IMG_8651.jpeg
IMG_8652.jpeg

IMG_8653.jpeg
This plant has a different look:
IMG_8658.jpeg
Eldest of the group is now 8+ weeks flowering with those MedMan nugs looking close.
☮️

The last write up dried and smells the most, a nice fruity aroma. All others have had the typical MedMan super orange hair marble and ping pong ball sized buds, without much aroma. My prior MedMan needed months of curing to appease my pallet.
Here’s the next one ready for 🪓
MedMan look and smell:
IMG_9179.jpeg
IMG_9182.jpeg
The sole purpose of this run is to see if any of the group show something special, which to me, is MedMan bud structure with Angel ❤️ taste an aroma. If found, plan is to target as a future project to find and replicate. 😊
1702586587089.png

☮️ famalia
I found the pheno!!! The taste is unique and great high. The one harvested back on 12/1:
1704642624385.png
That was then, this is now…
IMG_9471.jpeg
IMG_9476.jpeg
One pic with flash, one without:
IMG_9473.jpeg
IMG_9474.jpeg
The tropical/fruity taste hits & lingers, I think of Tangerine not Mango from AH. The high is all Sativa and the 👅 of 🍊 is unique for my collection so I’m a happy pappy 😊
Seeds documented for a future run to find this pheno and replicate.
Angels Tangy Medicine???

P.S. No, I’m not keeping the NHS 🍌 pollen seeds. Bad trait.

Back