angel's heart outdoors

happydays

IMG_0477.JPG

1 angel's heart outdoors

yea betterhaff, I've 1 ssh as well, and the widow grail so I've plenty to work with. Both the ssh and angels heart are from seed so i'm not sure what pheno's they might have but it's worth the wait. Thanks for looking in, regards HD:eek:

angels heart

the start of the flowering on this angel's heart, I think the stretch has finished on her or perhaps another week. She has had a really hard time with the wind, suffering with snapped arms and everything else. Anyway she looks ok now and I'll update a bit closer to the end. Regards HD

IMG_05221.JPG

update on the AH

latest photo on this girl, she has finally stopped stretching now and she smells beautiful. regards HD

IMG_00075.JPG

ok alecky, the weather is ok till about mid November (hopefully), so no problem with this girl. She has survived through some really strong winds that wiped out 1 ssh 1widow grail and 1 zamadelica. it's only the catterpillars to sort out now. regards HD

Your Angel looks nice, the bud structure on the branches look similar to a pheno I have. When branches are dried they look just like rope. Not large buds but a lot of them. Hope yours is a Mango leaner, you will love the smoke. Sorry to hear about the SSH.

Betterhaff, I hope she smokes as good as she smells, I think she has suffered with the winds, and so seems to have slowed down in the past week or so. She smells full haze to me, but the other half says she has a more sweeter smell likened to an old fashioned sweet shop, sherbet lemons, dolly mixtures etc.

Did you grow her indoors Betterhaff? If yes how long did she take to finish?

Cheers,
Happydays

I like the sounds of that. Mine have a very complex aroma too. One thing I can remember when I harvested and early in the cure they had a smell that I could only describe as “fresh”. I grew them outdoors and harvested over a 2 week period, mid to late October. Was lucky with a late frost.

thanks Sharky, she is a special plant. I reckon 2 more wks and she should be ready, i'll post more photos nxt week. regards HD

Back