Angels breath the reworx

kief420

What’s happenin campen ! Angels breath has some pretty good genetic heritage behind it but with current grows I have seen have not been impressed but I’m not ready to wright this strain off quite yet . Here’s my question for y’all . I have some moms that I’m looking for a father for and really though it is tempting would like to not spend any more money on seeds . These our my options I have for finding a father angels breath that I would have to work the line to find the traits I’m looking for that I would want to cube and take to f4 and have it semi stable at least or I have seeds from a local guy who has white widow that he has been running for years and only working with that strain that’s just kill , I’ve known him since the mid 90’s and his mother plants don’t look exactly like the current widow grows I’ve seen as of the last few years . His looks more sativa leaning then current grows I’ve seen I’m keeping in mind two things these are traits he’s breed for and he flowers them out out side . I’ve even seen old pictures and they are like a five to six foot by four foot wide bush with huge colas on them , seem stable , killer but still dont exactly think it has the traits I’m exactly looking for . I also have the option of pre98bubba kush x 88G13 hashplant that I think would be fire but all ready know that it’s not going to have the traits I’m looking for and would have to work the line just like angels breath but I’m sure I would find fire right off of the bat or do I say fuck it and order more seeds where I’m looking for one thing and end up ordering a bunch of shit ?🤷‍♂️

Maybe you could say what traits you are looking for and what your grow style is? Might help people give you some ideas.

Multiple closets . Looking for fruity flavors but some thing that you can keep at a controllable height with that haze high like c99 or hypro amnesia that I do have some seeds for but they are fems . I thought about digging through a pack of skunkxhaze but also thought about getting some Kali mist and crossing it with train wreck and using a male out of that

NICE. I've only grown MNS. A mate thinks he has 'Cheese', but who knows what it is really? It's so stupidly smelly in the bag it's a security risk.

Back