Angel Heart

Let's hope there's a nice male in the mix from this small sample 🙏🏼

Reading the description, I think the question is more likely to be "what sort of male do you get; like what will it contribute?" rather than "will you get a nice one?"

Just saying, it might or might not be exactly what you had in mind, but I bet if you found ANY male, it would just be a question of knowing the best use for him. Just a thought.

Looking forward to it.

Maybe an odd question, but can you think of the name of a really popular adult cartoon, from NZ, from around just short of 20 years ago? A Kiwi woman, I dated, showed it to me. It seemed to be quite popular and wanted to see if I could find more episodes.

Reading the description, I think the question is more likely to be "what sort of male do you get; like what will it contribute?" rather than "will you get a nice one?"

Just saying, it might or might not be exactly what you had in mind, but I bet if you found ANY male, it would just be a question of knowing the best use for him. Just a thought.

Looking forward to it.

Maybe an odd question, but can you think of the name of a really popular adult cartoon, from NZ, from around just short of 20 years ago? A Kiwi woman, I dated, showed it to me. It seemed to be quite popular and wanted to see if I could find more episodes.
Bro town

Looking forward to it.

Well you're not going to really know what he brings to the mix unless you use him so regardless of what sort of male he is if he's what I consider to be a "nice one" he will get a chance 😉 appreciate your thoughts 🙂

Back