An interesting article on Mental health and PTSD....

well medicaTed,, My psychiatrist says I got PTSD from the forum and that ganja is the best medicine for it to heal...

Love,
BenSmokin
If you get it from a forum what diagnosis will the shrink give you when life comes knocking on the door bringing drama and horror? 🤔 Praise God and let us be of good cheer as brothers and sisters celebrating one love. Love is still free and the best remedy besides laughing.
They are not our wars, make love.

If you get it from a forum what diagnosis will the shrink give you when life comes knocking on the door bringing drama and horror? 🤔 Praise God and let us be of good cheer as brothers and sisters celebrating one love. Love is still free and the best remedy besides laughing.
They are not our wars, make love.

My Psych says that the lyrics of this song are full of wisdom to handle lifes bs. My Psych went on to say that the world is sick, and that good foods, ganja, and laughter with loved ones immersed in nature is the best remedy. I agree.... then we smoked a phatty blunt and got ripped and it was funny because we had this epiphany so out the gate and so we laughed and lived in the present moment like it truly is a present, a gift, and then we good vibrations like molecules, frequency optimal for euphoria....

Do we always gotta cry? Do we always gotta live inside a lie?
Life's just a blast that's movin' really fast
You better stay on top or life will kick you in the ass

Does anybody really know the secret?
Or the combination for this life and where they keep it?
It's kinda sad when you don't know the meanin'
But everything happens for a reason (everything happens for a reason)
I don't even know what I should say
'Cause I'm an idiot, a loser, microphone abuser
I analyze every second I exist
Beatin' up my mind every second with my fists
And everybody wanna run (wanna run)
Everybody wanna hide from the gun (hide from the gun)
You can take that ride through this life, if you want
But you can't take the edge off the knife (no, sir!)
And now you want your money back
But you're denied 'cause your brain's fried from the sack
And there ain't nothin' I can do
'Cause life is a lesson, you learn it when you're through

Take A Look Around

Last edited:
Back