almost done, cotton candy cane, grease monkey, banner mist and white skunk

300dutchman

i will post some close ups of each strain soon, the taller ones on the right are the banner mist, i took a bruce banner 3 male to pollinate the kal mist and white skunk last fall, i am using pro mix with microryaze blended with aged sheep manure, blood meal, bone meal, lime, humic acid, then in week 3 of 12-12 i started using a compost tea, ppm were 1200 to start then i went up to 1600ppm for week 5-7 with a ph of 6.3, i used lemon juice to get the ph to 6.3 otherwise the ph sat at 6.8-7.2. they got there last feeding last night now it will be water till they come down. the grease monkey is the fastest out of the 4 strains so far.

Attachments

• 64326335512__32CEC7F2-F256-47D5-9064-CC986433573A (Copy).jpg
    64326335512__32CEC7F2-F256-47D5-9064-CC986433573A (Copy).jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 13
Fat looking plants

White label white skunk?

My biggest ever bud over 18" top come from a WS. Nice day/social smoke I found her.

I use Lemon juice, vinegar or powdered citric acid in my organics for PH.

Love it~
Nice deep red those bulbs give off!
brand new bulbs this round, 600 watt hortilux eye. although i have a buddy here that swears by mh double ended bulb for veg and flower, he does auto gelato and he vegs his clones under same light in same room as his flowering plants lol, it turns out amazing, i have another friend who uses led in a fridge and pulls 11z form two plants lol from a regular fridge, my room should be producing 6-8lbs but lucky to get 4 at the most.

Fat looking plants

White label white skunk?

My biggest ever bud over 18" top come from a WS. Nice day/social smoke I found her.

yes white lable white skunk. first time growing it for me.

my room should be producing 6-8lbs

Decisions decisions, two different realms. A universe containing multitudes!
In cooler months I use a 10x10 room and just get what I get.
If I was doing it for the money I'd probably go your friends route and pull 3.5
of gorilla gelato x sherbaliciousness #9 off a DE..
but then again, if only for the money why phucc with weed to begin with

Last edited:
Fat looking plants

White label white skunk?

The middle Eastern market by me, that runs EPIC sales compared to other stores, had the citric acid powder for 1.47 USD a pound, 5 pound limit last week. I didn't even think to snag any as Iv'e never had to PH organics using the Mel's Mix recipe.

Never looked at it that much TBH.
I know it's nitrogen but countless because you would be pouring pH 1 for it.

Haa yea for price always go to an Asian market.
It's used for curdling. And other Indian foods.

I get a 500g for 80p

Back