afghan haze grow log

hi mns ,
just start an afghan haze grow and i will make a report every month,
thank you mns to offer me this afghan haze pack

the plants are one week old, as you can see the germination rate is 7/8
sprout directly in coco and under a 125 cfl light , just water for 15 days.

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11765-afghan-haze-week-1.jpg

Best of luck with the grow, hope you find some winners. Looking forward to the show. Viva la resistance!!! :)

The most underated mns haze.....i hope you find something great i'll never forget the aromas of mine one pheno in particular was like pineapple crazy terps!!!
Good luck!!!!

I just put 6 beans in paper towels last night. Are you going to upgrade to HID lighting? It would be nice to see some pictures and or info as you go. When I start a new strain such as this. I let it grow until I can top the main stem and use it as a cutting to sex the plant. Then cull males and take new cuttings from the females before flipping. So you'll be a month or so ahead of me. As mentioned above you're not looking in the right spot for the amnesia. You'll need SSH for that. I'm watching so please keep us posted.

Last edited:
Any updates. My cuttings just rooted and will be transplanted in the next few days and flipped to 11/13 for sexing.

hi all

pics of the plants just before transplanting them in 6l coco perlite pot and puting them under hps lamps for flowering ( 12/12)

two phenos, one sativa stretchy on the right ,and one look more indica on the left
la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11895-img-1563.jpg

short one

la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11896-img-1564.jpg

tall one
la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11897-img-1565.jpg

amnesias.......
all a story....
for many years i m a fan of amnesias plant, my favorites plant,
its a long time i do some research to find info about this legend,
first there is two amnesia ,
the first plant called amnesia is the "core cut" ,its a AAAA super silver haze ,from an old green house seeds pack found by grower/breeder "core"
it is the amsterdam amnesia,
the second one is amnesia haze "south nl cut ",it s one of the most mouth watering weed,not as strong and beautiful as the core cut, it is this one i suspect to be an afghan haze , ( i m not the only one ),i do this af haze grow after recommandations from masters.

amnesias.......
all a story....
for many years i m a fan of amnesias plant, my favorites plant,
its a long time i do some research to find info about this legend,
first there is two amnesia ,
the first plant called amnesia is the "core cut" ,its a AAAA super silver haze ,from an old green house seeds pack found by grower/breeder "core"
it is the amsterdam amnesia,
the second one is amnesia haze "south nl cut ",it s one of the most mouth watering weed,not as strong and beautiful as the core cut, it is this one i suspect to be an afghan haze , ( i m not the only one ),i do this af haze grow after recommandations from masters.

i dont say its the "truth" but it s what i personnaly think

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve almost purchased this variety. The main reason I haven’t is because I grow outdoors and not sure if they would finish properly here. Oh to have a greenhouse.

The main reason I’d like to give it a go is because Shanti uses it in quite a few crosses. There must be some gems to be found.

hi ,
after 2 weeks of 12/12 ,i identified the male: 2 males , one sativa and one indica ,i keep clones of both,will choose after test the females who look likes the male but the indica one kept my attention ,look to be a good yielder and really smelly when i shake the plant

hi
the plants run the 5 th week of 12/12
really exiting grow, with four females i ve four variations of the hybrid, from 25 % sativa to 75% ,
i will post pics soon,
i notice that afg haze root really fast and clone are spectacular, 4 days and roots are giants

Hey LRV! Looking forward to your final assessment i.e. taste test. Is it as fragrant and yummy as they say?

M

Back