Af.Hz r1

Byorn

2021 COE Winner
this wil not be a detailed log, no daily updates, but i will put some random picture updates during my AfghanHaze grow

15days 18/6
xtreme vigor after flip
nute sensitive ec 1.0
sweet fruity pungent smell at stemrub
reacts well to 11/13 given some growing time
early frosting on the leaves
handles heat very well
uniform plants

IMG_3575.JPG

newstartings_cr.jpg

IMG_3748.JPG

IMG_3973.JPG

IMG_3963.JPG

IMG_3965.JPG

IMG_3968.JPG

Yay! It’s good to see your room in green again brah! Thanks for posting up. Knowing what I know of your skilz, you’ll be bringing in a bountiful, sweet smelling crop across the finish line. Alsof er een engeltje over je tong piest. Seat in front row!

🤙Mu

this wil not be a detailed log, no daily updates, but i will put some random picture updates during my AfghanHaze grow

15days 18/6
xtreme vigor after flip
nute sensitive ec 1.0
sweet fruity pungent smell at stemrub
reacts well to 11/13 given some growing time
early frosting on the leaves
handles heat very well
uniform plants

View attachment 51680

View attachment 51681

View attachment 51682

View attachment 51686

View attachment 51683

View attachment 51684

View attachment 51685

Nice setup.

Thank You guys! 😀 They keep growing! Such vigor!! the oldskool quality breed shines thru!!

i`m already lowering N as much as possible. And the room is hot.. 34 degree celcius. Anyhow the girls are getting along and dont seem to bother to much about the heat.

ive took some pictures today.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG
5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG

9.JPG
and just a joke.. :)

take it easy!

Halloa MNS family!

21th day of flower, pheno differences are showing

nutrition EC 0.9

pink-ish pistels

stemrub smells evolving day by day

lamp turned to full power

better temps now, max 27C

enjoy and take it easy!

View attachment 51940 View attachment 51941
View attachment 51942 View attachment 51943
View attachment 51944 View attachment 51945
View attachment 51946 View attachment 51947
View attachment 51948 View attachment 51949
I love those elongated pistills :) Iam wondering how well they will fill in :)

And those mirrors...
neverending place :)

Halloa MNS Family! thanks for the support!! 😇

the stretch still aint over yet :D where into the 4th week of real flower. 1 of them is settled now and fills up real nice seems like the afghan side shines thru, nice trich development and think it will have a reasonable flowering time. The one that is the most hazey and also the biggest is kinda schoked about my growing method, probably to much light from the leds she`s doing some self topping and crazy growing patterns. Not that i care it is what is and the plants have to suit to my growing method and room otherwise it has no place in my garden. The MNS haze hybrids all seem to do very well. All show good to xtreme vigor! its funny thinking back on some inferior fem beans i`ve have grown in the past, needed 6 of them to fill the screen.. as oposed to La Nina SSH, SHW, AH, Af.Hz they can do it with just 2 in the same growing time!

okay enough yabbing... time for some pictures

15.JPG
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

Hi Byorn,

Congrats your grow is a pleasure to watch!
How have you sexed you plant?
On your first pic we have small plants in early veg and on the second pic big plants in full bloom.
What happened in between?

Very interested to see the end of the grow and about a smoke report.

Hi Tom, thank you!

ive sexed them in those red cups they started in. Took about 15 days and i had pre flowers on most of them, two didnt show before seeing the flower room 1 became fem the other male. Sorry ive got no pic from that in between period. Will keep ya`ll updated and trying to throw in a smoke report aswell.

Back