A question about CBD strains.

Uncle Jack

Hello MNS/CBD crew I have an enquiry about CBD strains.
Forgive me for getting straight to it but will there be any CBD strains up for auction in the next few weeks?
Also what would be a recommendation for the most effective CBD variety for people getting old with the least amount of THC but the most amount of reported relief?
I was considering CBD therapy but happy to consider any other suggestions as well.
Thanks in advance.

Hi @Uncle Jack
In my opinion you can't go wrong with the CBD Crew. I've grown out many of the strains and found all helpful. Haven't grown the Therapy yet which I have acquired. But the GSC , Critical, Shark and Mango Haze are all excellent, when I originally tried the crew strains I was thinking a 1 to 1 at 4-10% equal thc to cbd would negate any buzz...
I was wrong..got stoned but felt the cbd as well...
Excellent choice!

I've learned to let these girls go longer increasing the cbd effect and lessening the thc a little.

Good luck bud.

Hello MNS/CBD crew I have an enquiry about CBD strains.
Forgive me for getting straight to it but will there be any CBD strains up for auction in the next few weeks?
Also what would be a recommendation for the most effective CBD variety for people getting old with the least amount of THC but the most amount of reported relief?
I was considering CBD therapy but happy to consider any other suggestions as well.
Thanks in advance.
CBD therapy is lovely plant, with some nice smells and tastes, was good for making extracts as my friend told me.
CBD Gandhi is also to be considered.

Not sure what you are treating for but have found THC:CBD in 1:1 helpful for low energy elderly. The THC can also help with attendant anxiety. But if you are insistent on just CBD, why not try the Dr. Nice CBD gel caps?

rebound caps.jpg

mu

Thanks for your input everybody.
Arthritis is what is being treated and general aging.
Person is 81 years old.
Had a bad fall a few years ago and broke up her writing hand pretty bad, pins etc. Made a real mess of her hand.

Mu, do you know if those capsules are currently being sent to Australia and is a prescription required?
If you are not sure I can include that in my message to the salesdesk about the auctions.

Thanks Skunkerbudz, it really needs to be as low THC as possible. It may be that Mu's idea is the way I need to go.
This person does not want to feel high at all.
If the capsules don't work out I will have a further look at the different strains on the website.
I grew CBD Critical Mass quite a few years ago and that was a special plant.
But still too much THC for a person that has spent most of her adult life believing in the myths surrounding this plant.

It's ironic that many of these people, once they overcome the stigmas they have inherited end up finding the relief they need from the very plant they helped to stigmatise!
The best we can do is forgive the psychic weight of disapproval that literally battered and left for dead many of our personalities.

Making us feel like criminals and categorizing us

We here must all be true warriors is the way I see it!

We have braved the cursed slings and arrows of the past and ushered in a new dawn.

Last edited:
hej uncle jack. So far i have only noticed these super mild effects on gandhi and now one of my two cbd mango haze plants. Both of these plants cause no "high" effect in me at all, but do seem to mellow me out if that makes sense. That racy thc effect is not noticeable at all. The second mango haze plant, does have that - to me desired regularly - racy effect.

i did also grow cbd nordle, very mild effect to the point of not being noticeable but slightly more than the previous ones. does seems to cause a raspy throat for me. Very very resinous though. Cbd medihaze is just the bomb, in my opinion. Gave0 a very nice orange/tangerine type terpene, and so far the strongest kick. also grew amazing.

There is the caveat of course that everyone has a different endo cannabinoid system and will respond differently to the plant. so experimentation is kinda warranted i guess.

Harle-Tsu, bred by the Southern Humboldt Seed Collective, is a high-CBD hybrid cross between Harlequin and Sour Tsunami. With its high CBD content and virtually non-existent THC content, Harle-Tsu may bring relief to pain and inflammation without euphoria or intoxication. Harle-Tsu seeds have a 75% chance of expressing its high-CBD characteristics, and indoor plants will finish flowering in 8 weeks.

Makes great salves and tinctures so she don't have to smoke. I use it for pain.
1- elbo.jpeg

Harle Tsu

H  T P1070988.JPG

...Arthritis is what is being treated and general aging.
Person is 81 years old...

Mu, do you know if those capsules are currently being sent to Australia and is a prescription required?
If you are not sure I can include that in my message to the salesdesk about the auctions.

Not sure so I am checking on the shipping.
It's nice to hear @sneakyfeck's thoughts on CBD strains that I too have grown including the Shark Shock which also gave very good pain relief. And I agree with him.
Isn't there some thought that CBD down regulates THC? I find that to be the case. Generally a feeling of well-being and a relaxed state. Pain disappears or is at least tolerable.
BTW, I did share some Rebound capsules with a 78 year old man several weeks ago. Very religious and earlier resistant but cares about his health. He lives for his Grandkids :) He now reports less anxiousness and waking up with no arthritis. For sleep he still relies on Medicine Man caps.
And what can I say about my favorite CBD product that sneaky hasn't already said? Indoors or out, she's the bestest!

CBD MediHaze
medhz#4 6.jpgmedhaze3.jpg

mu

Back