A new podcast from Australian group who distribute Sciva products down under!

shantibaba

Breeder and moderator
Hi all,
So recently I have done a few podcasts and for those interested here is a link to the last one done by Altmed. Hope you enjoy it....shantibaba

Islandgrower

MNS Award Winner
Hi all,
So recently I have done a few podcasts and for those interested here is a link to the last one done by Altmed. Hope you enjoy it....shantibaba

Great podcast can't wait to grow the gsc cbd 🌱☘🙏🏽😊💯

Islandgrower

MNS Award Winner
Ha, a Brazilian Columbian! A man giving credit where credit due. Nice to hear without the ego the acknowledgment of Nev’s work and how they worked together. It solidifies my thinking around their collaboration. RIP Nev and long life SB!
mu
Exactly. Love how the ssh and MH came about just by selection based on one's own selections.

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
And Shanti and Nevil made 2 selections from a thousand plants. Just think of how many fantastic phenos are yet to be found in those seeds.
We didn't have near the opportunities back in the 70's like we do today with so many strains available along with new technology. No time like the present. Only way to find out is to, "...get on with the fascination, the real relation..."- get those seeds in soil and have some fun.

mu