A load of shit

Ken Abbis

2022 COE Winner
Got a load of shit here ..

Going by the smells so far more pronounced diesel fuel funky aromas with a slightly sulphur poos smell undertone.... good shit... Turdelicious :poop:

Shit #1 male after I cut his head off

25-11-2021 - MALES - shit #1.jpg

this is the only female @2 weeks flowering after guess 6 week veg under low grunter LED.

would've been ideal to veg her longer

all the other 4 are males, all smell similar as above.

30-11-2021 - shit #1.jpg

Got a load of shit here ..

Going by the smells so far more pronounced diesel fuel funky aromas with a slightly sulphur poos smell undertone.... good shit... Turdelicious :poop:

Shit #1 male after I cut his head off

View attachment 56588

this is the only female @2 weeks flowering after guess 6 week veg under low grunter LED.

would've been ideal to veg her longer

all the other 4 are males, all smell similar as above.

View attachment 56589
Thank you for this thread . Would've been nice to see more shit than the lone female however it is a show none the less 😁

Thank you for this thread . Would've been nice to see more shit than the lone female however it is a show none the less 😁
Yeah I reckon cobber, these were meant to be all female but one male for early smoke because nearly all of the 60oz I had 7 month ago seems to have simply disappeared.

Possibly more seeds tucked away but have fair few females to select through for now and also there is only so much Chick-ken can handle... the "right" one chick shit is all ken needs.

Actually to avoid changing the thread title I will have to put more shit down because only one shit is just "A Shit" and not "A load of shit".

Last edited:
An idea that just came to me is to start a 'Keeper Thread'. (It's probably already been done, in that case just humor me. But a Keeper Plant appreciation thread. Would help people get excited if they discover that pheno in their own search and let them know that might be one worth holding on to. Share the love for all things MNS. Something to mull over while we are still searching anyway. I think it would make for a fun thread.

@crazyhorse73 that is a good idea, like a good eye deer... if it was two good ideas then it would be a photo of two good eye deers

the bad eye dear in the top left corner is an error of poor attention to editing but everything happens for a reason so it is symbolic of an out of body experience and the ideer is looking back at itself because it ate some magic mushrooms and enthusiastically approved this is a good idea.

deer.jpg

Last edited:
No wonder she is a winner of more awards than i had hot dinners...

... Here she is 2 x Clones of Shit #1 outdoor, the photo is crap compared to how nice she is.... i will do my best to get a better camera because crap photos is a insult to the beauty of these plants...

SHIT #1 - a.jpg

SHIT #1 - b.jpg

I will be back to forums soon, i have a lot going on now in particular growing/selecting a lot of ganja and documenting for future forum additions because i would be stupid not to.

Last edited:

... Here she is 2 x Clones of Shit #1 outdoor, the photo is crap compared to how nice she is.... i will do my best to get a better camera because crap photos is a insult to the beauty of these plants...

View attachment 59025

View attachment 59026

I will be back to forums soon, i have a lot going on now in particular growing/selecting a lot of ganja and documenting for future forum additions because i would be stupid not to.
I can see you Are definitely a cannasseur. A lover of all things concerning this 🪴. The pics are decent enough to see the care given . Great looking plants

View attachment 59025

View attachment 59026

Agree, ive seen the shit outshine every other strain in a field of about 15 different strains. About 10 large plants grown of each strain. The shit didnt just beat them all she massacred them all. Every category, she was tops. Smell taste looks yield frost effect mold pest resistence. Hands down smoked every strain in that field. Was a mix of breeders and strains. All different breeders, lots of normal big names like dutch passion and greenhouse type breeders a few small undergrounds. Mr nice way above the rest. Dutch passion blueberry was prob 2nd place in the field. Canadian weather, ontario.

This is the last of her, i left nugs out at room temp for 24-48 hours to really dry out, then crumbled it into doobies and was the fken best!
I didn't like in first month or two and got lazy and was unable to revive a cutting i had stashed...
and, i cannot find the rest of my shit seeds that i stashed in a safe place so i can find them someday.

06-10-2022 shit #1.jpg

thankfully,
here is shit #2 also female i thought was male until a few days ago had a loook..
shit #2.jpg

Back