80s Nl5xHz

I've been researching and been trying to find an ammonia smelling and tasting herb. It lead me here today. I understand that smell and taste was not your cup of tea. So question is if you did not like that smell and taste you bred away from those traits? Also I've been really trying to find that ammonia smelling herb could some1 please point me in the right direction where I would have a higher chance of finding an ammonia leaning female. Is there any old seeds I can purchase or even the packs that Mr nice carry's now that would hold that ammonia flavor and scent. Was thinking of purchasing acouple packs to really do a hunt and it would help if someone, anyone could let me know what pack would be the best choice for me, or even some old stock that might have that ammonia that I am searching for. Any info will be much appreciated.

@musashi and @shantibaba sorry forgot to mention you guys in there. Please read post above this one. If you could help it'd be much appreciated. I've just been searching for so long but still haven't gave up on finding what I remember. If you could please point me or even let me know if it's possible to find in any packs of your beans. Thanks in advance! Hope to hear from any one of you. Bless

Back