• 43 days in flower 007.JPG
    43 days in flower 007.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 334
  • 43 days in flower 008.JPG
    43 days in flower 008.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 380
cheers jesse,no better feeling m8,wots the earliest u take a test bud...:Dpeace
Hey radio,
I generally abstain from taking test buds anymore, though I can certainly see why the thought has crossed your mind. You're representing this line well, hold your head up high, you deserve it brother! :)

Hey radio,
I generally abstain from taking test buds anymore, though I can certainly see why the thought has crossed your mind. You're representing this line well, hold your head up high, you deserve it brother! :)

wow thanks very much jesse,i will abstain and taste her in her full ripeness.. wot a great feeling raising ur own....:)

Nice Grow Radio Kaos,

Note* to self put ES on my shoping list.

Regards
BP

HI BuSHpig,,U Cannot go wrong with them.so easy to grow,ad a bit of Ndef going into flower,but after that not a prob..dont understand why ppl dont grow e/s more...:)peace

very nice plants mate.. they look perfect!! :)

i cant believe every1 comments,its my 1st grow aswell m8,a couple of wks ago went 2 a music festival,kings of leon headlining,left my bro 2 look after es,he knocked timer on 24/7,,when they were on 12/12,looked fooking awful when i came home,,but look at her now,,tough bugger..:)peace

Those are VERY nice brother!I only wish I could grow indoors like you guys!Those babies get hard as baseballs when they are ready outdoors so I can only imagine how hard they will be indoors!

nice mate. i love the fact early skunk lets you make a few misstake's and forgives. your first grows a good one thats for sure.:)

Those are VERY nice brother!I only wish I could grow indoors like you guys!Those babies get hard as baseballs when they are ready outdoors so I can only imagine how hard they will be indoors!

i,ll keep u posted TSOTS,,when i see ur pics i wish i cud grow outside...crazy world....av u smoked es b4,,iv never can sum1 give an idea...cheers...:)

nice mate. i love the fact early skunk lets you make a few misstake's and forgives. your first grows a good one thats for sure.:)

we av to stop meeting like this brock1,,ha:)
yeah m8 she a tough girl,she giving a lovely smell at moment,like a lemony,grapefruit,the mrs got the smell b4 me and she dont smoke...;)

Back