4 Med Girls

Organic Ben

Hey to all, there's limited info out there on Medicine Man so thought I'd share my experiences with her. First thing my set up:
1X1X2 green room tent
600/400W dimable ballast
Air cooled hood - with glass and cooled for 600w, without glass and extraction with 400w
5" and 4" Rvk for extraction and intake linked thro:
An SMS Twin fan controller
Desktop fan for air flow
12L Root pruning pots- cheaper version of airpots
Biobizz All mix and light compost
Biobizz Grow, Bloom, Heaven, Alg a mic, & Root Juice
GuanoKalong
I've also got a little veg tent with a T5.

I put clones or seeds in jiffy plugs and as soon as i see roots they go into 1L of light mix. These get 1ml of root juice, alg a mic, & bio heaven first feed then 2ml second feed, and there on after through out veg.
After a week they get potted up to 1 gal light mix where they spend a couple of weeks and then on into finals with all mix and a good dose of GuanoKalong mixed into the bottom third of the pot.
I give them a week minimum to root out and then any other time needed to get to 12" before flower.

When seedlings or clones hit six nodes I top above the second node to leave four branches on the plant, or four potential colas. These tips can then be cloned if desired. I've had Men Man root in four day twice off two diff plants, its easily the fastest and best plant I've ever done.

First time round I got one fem from two seeds, and she was flowered in an 11L square pot along side her clone that rooted in four days and was then vegged along side the mum.

I had the 600 going on this run and temps were 30/2 so pretty high n dry but both loved it. I pulled 3.5 oz of each and I chopped one at 7.5 an one at 8 weeks. They both had amber trichs but ideally I'd've let them go a week or two longer but I was broke and in need of smoke.
They were feed 1ml grow thoughout and Bloom 1ml up to 3ml, no guano in soil this run.

I smoke for various reasons, ADHD, back pain, insomnia, depression, anxiety, motivation, and every other good reason like taste an what have you. With ADHD im like a normal person on speed so last thing i need is a rip roaring, energetic sativa, I need the narcotic shit to slow down and operate on a normal level. I could recommend Cream Caramel, or one pheno of blue cheese, NYCD, RRF, but, although they all had some awesome qualities about them, Med Man has been the only one with every quality.

Good yeilder IMO. Smelt of cat piss, raw dank, nasty, yet unbelievably amazing at the same time. Tastesd like dank thats all i can say, not like some strains of grapefruit, strawberry, chocolate or what the hell ever, just good old fashioned strong ass skunk (generic).

This time its with the set up stated, 400w, and nutrient wise its been grow only throughout flower. At 6.5 weeks they're now on 3ml a litre. Three previous feedings with 1ml Bloom produce nute burn on the leaves.
I've got four girls, three with two colas and one with four and IMHO Shanti need to change the aroma description to five star, competitively dank!
Fair enough the one Widow pheno (as i call her, stretched a bit more to 3.5' the others peaked at 3') didn't smell at all until two days ago but the other three more Afghan Dom stink. One is cat piss again I'm happy to say, the other a slightly more muted version, and the other was cat piss up until a few days ago when it started undergoing a change. She's morphed from cat piss to an Unbelievable Sour Apple Bubble gum.

Well i think thats y'all up to date, I shall get some pics up later.
Peace

Back