2023 Holy Smoke . . . the journey begins

Starting some new seed
Holy Smoke
Dark Rainbow
The Pedigree
Bruce Buffer

These will get grown in veg until i take clones using clonex gel and an aerocloner with humidity dome.

The clones will be flowered in my 4X4 grow tent (>800 Micromols from start) in recirculating water culture with "lucas formula" GH nutrients + cali magic and hygrozyme, and NZYMSYS.com . . . likely i will use the lucas formula with the stated additives and then pH adjust to 6 with NZYMSYS.

there is an automated ventilation system and 2 additional fans on the plants, humidity control, and carbon filtration2023 new years seed.jpg2023 new years seed.jpg

this is the update . . .

the holy smoke continues to outgrow the other strains in this test. "the pedigree" is a close second. the plants are "the pedigree (darkhorse)", "holy smoke (Mr Nice)", "dark rainbow (archive)", and "bruce buffer (darkhorse)". The current clone mothers are 2 "ethos cookies (ethos)" and 4 "mxop (barneys farm)" - all but the best 2 will be culled after the next flower cycle.

the pictured plants are at the seventh node now, and i will top/clone them as soon as I get to it . . .

Many Thanks for having me, sorry for the long duration between posts. It's busy here, but I haven't forgotten what I started

Attachments

• 20230116_183354.jpg
    20230116_183354.jpg
    924.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20230131_152149.jpg
    20230131_152149.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230131_152202.jpg
    20230131_152202.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Bummer 😞.. when I reached out to Shanti with my specific effects I was looking for in a strain he recommended I look within this strain as well as Mango Haze. Not many HS grow reports yet. Was looking forward to this!
What effects did you ask him about? I picked up some Holy Smoke. I've got to pay for the order after work today. I'll make sure to do a smoke report whenever I get around to popping the seeds. It'l be a hot minute before I get to the longer flowering Sativas.

@musashi Holy Haun (sorry If I misspelled that) really has me interested in Holy Smoke. Not to mention, if @shantibaba thought it worthy of the name Holy Smoke, it must be special.

Last edited:
Back