2021 outdoor

bedsford law, would this law apply to the plant world.

Apparently the craps table too! ;)
For instance, landing a 'snake eyes' (two 1's) offers payout odds of 30:1 but the chance of landing it is 1 in 36, with a 13.9% house edge.

you can grow a femnsized seeds and have a male i got one 2 years ago a freebeez of sensi NL and finaly it was a boy :)

Shall I mention him?

Dr rockster had a cheese turn male * the jury is out but interestingly Nev said he doesn't think SK#1 ever as true males.... Implying he thinks SK is male expressed but never true

Shanti has asked me to voice an opinion on this. Now we're talking skunk here and I've always had my doubts about skunk males because of the high incidence of intersex plants. If we were talking any other strain I'd say bullshit (but in a polite way, hehe). I'd really like to know if any pure skunks are true males instead of highly masculinised females, in any case, some lines aren't. Taking things at face value, this and the cs overspray might account for this highly improbable story.
N.

Last edited:
i agree how does environment manipulate the chromosome, very interesting stuff, if i wasn't so old i would go to u.b.c and in van and head down a path of plant studies, fascinating stuff. i recently watched a show on bedsford law, would this law apply to the plant world.

With the states legalising we are seeing PhDs on cannabis.

Like the one on cuttings being cut back Vs just planted without trimming. (Obviously the cut with all branches rooted faster and more vigorous than the one with trimmed leaves and branchlets)

I'd like to see one on breeding with tested parents. EG would 2 known 24+% THC parents guarantee a 24+% offspring?
Probably not because genetics isn't that straight forward but I'd still like to see a full paper on it.

Haaa look first one listed.

i agree q, it has been a cold spring, i figured the light itself maybe the kelvin was wrong, i know guys here though that get 3 outdoor harvest a year, they put them out in april and force 12-12 then harvest in june and just keep repeating that process until october or late september but you have to be on it every day you cant leave the garden, i have a friend who vegs and flowers under a mh inside and he refuses to use hps for flower, his stuff turns out really good, these plants are amazing lol so much to learn and so little time.

the temperature are very low and it's rainy every day the prevision are very bad for the end of the spring

the temperature are very low and it's rainy every day the prevision are very bad for the end of the spring
we have had juneuarys here past two years, hope this june is better, everything is off to good start growth wise, peach tree is rockinm pear trees are loaded, sunflowers are 4' tall, but a cold june will cease that action, leaf curl on the peach tree will come, black mold or fungus on the pear tree, my garlic does not mind it though, i have a red russian variety that was imported to canada 45yrs ago. loads of berries in the forest this year so there are benifits to colder than normal weather in my area, just my fault for planting to early, i will certainly sex them next year before i put them out.

we have had juneuarys here past two years, hope this june is better, everything is off to good start growth wise, peach tree is rockinm pear trees are loaded, sunflowers are 4' tall, but a cold june will cease that action, leaf curl on the peach tree will come, black mold or fungus on the pear tree, my garlic does not mind it though, i have a red russian variety that was imported to canada 45yrs ago. loads of berries in the forest this year so there are benifits to colder than normal weather in my area, just my fault for planting to early, i will certainly sex them next year before i put them out.

russian ??? tomato ? here nothing grow i have restart some concomber because that not develope they dying by too much rain

i not remember had a april and may cold like that

russian ??? tomato ? here nothing grow i have restart some concomber because that not develope they dying by too much rain

i not remember had a april and may cold like that
red russian garlic. i gave up on cucumbers and squash here way to much white p.m, i tried using a milk water solution but it only helped for short period, tomato i gave up as well, way to many white flies and aphids in my yard, my raspberries get decimated every year by them. lost a itialian plum tree due to aphids 4 years ago. i have read that the northern hemisphere could be headed into a 40 year cooling cycle, which will bring us back to the weather i remember as a kid here, 4' of snow in two days lol and very short summers, our snowpack atm is above average so a cooler summer is coming here. for those in the Caribbean area i was watching a show on netflix that showed a relationship between a particular bird that travelled from new hampshire area to south america for how bad of a hurricane season was to come, these birds left the north america breeding grounds two-three weeks early when a bad hurricane season was coming, the data totally contradicted what the weather people had predicted. years like this autoflowers might be the best option.

here is some shots from today. top shot of a beautiful lady bug, second shot has a few different strains in the shot, in the black cans there are a indica dominant cultivar and a blackberry platinum clone, the one and only clone i have. the third shot has on the bottom left a bruce banner 3 x master kush f1, picture 4 is of a strain called cotton candy cane, that shot is of the plant facing east, shot 5 on the left is either a blueberry apricot or blueberry kush from rowdyroots. shots 9 and 10 are of the f1 nevilles haze seeds, i put 10 seeds in a ten gallon pot 4 days ago, im excited to see what happens now that warm weather is here. well 8 out of 10 beans pooped for the f1 n.h ! hoping for 100% lol.

Attachments

• 64591184363__A7466128-4B2E-49DA-8AA6-799FDF53B517 (Copy).jpg
    64591184363__A7466128-4B2E-49DA-8AA6-799FDF53B517 (Copy).jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 64591186410__BC0B6EC8-C475-449E-BCF5-C1D27F7AF5C1 (Copy).jpg
    64591186410__BC0B6EC8-C475-449E-BCF5-C1D27F7AF5C1 (Copy).jpg
    729.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 64591187808__40FDC1D3-CDA2-4ACF-89A3-3286F82FB189 (Copy).jpg
    64591187808__40FDC1D3-CDA2-4ACF-89A3-3286F82FB189 (Copy).jpg
    899.9 KB · Views: 7
  • ccc (Copy).jpg
    ccc (Copy).jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 7
  • ccc west (Copy).jpg
    ccc west (Copy).jpg
    834.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0736 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_0736 (Copy).jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0738 (Copy).jpg
    IMG_0738 (Copy).jpg
    682.9 KB · Views: 5
  • june 20 5 (Copy).jpg
    june 20 5 (Copy).jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 5
  • nevilles ahze 2021 (Copy).jpg
    nevilles ahze 2021 (Copy).jpg
    706 KB · Views: 3
  • nevilles haze 1  (Copy).jpg
    nevilles haze 1 (Copy).jpg
    855.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Looks amazing @300dutchman

You have a helluva grow season upon you already. We have a lot of sun flowers but they're still at least a couple weeks away from budding. I envy your long growing season!

🌻🌻🌻🔥🔥🔥
i tell ya it was a rough start, first two weeks of june were crap lol may was no gem either, lots of big swings in temperature this year. i have high hopes for the bush of ccc, last year a friend grew it outdoor and gave it 5 hrs a light a day and the flowers were unreal potent, small flowers but oh man strong, so this year it will get 10hrs roughly a day for sun stalk is almost as thick as my wrist

good evening to all who are viewing,

1. plant in trouble, might of been the cinder block i put in the bottom of the can to keep it from blowing over. it has been sick for at least 6 weeks now.
2. more sick plants lol. these were going just fine until mid june or so then they just stopped growing and stalks went purple now they are just shedding yellow leaves.
3. up close ones a bruce banner x master kush f1, slow growing compared to almost everything else. these f1 were made last fall so first time growing, i have high hopes!
4,5 the banner kush form top perspective.
7. not sure what happened to 6, but this shot is of a nevilles haze f1 made two years ago, i put 10 seeds in the ground 6 weeks ago and all 10 sprouted.
8. this is the only clone in the garden everything else is from seed, it is blackberry platinum.
9. the round bush is cotton candy cane, i have added some root shots later.
10. this is pretty much the same shot but i like the nasturtium at the bottom

there will be more pics in another post as i can only post 10 shots at a time.

Attachments

• plants1 (Copy).jpg
    plants1 (Copy).jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 5
  • plants2 (Copy).jpg
    plants2 (Copy).jpg
    672.3 KB · Views: 5
  • plants3 (Copy).jpg
    plants3 (Copy).jpg
    778.4 KB · Views: 7
  • plants4 (Copy).jpg
    plants4 (Copy).jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 6
  • plants5 (Copy).jpg
    plants5 (Copy).jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 7
  • plants7 (Copy).jpg
    plants7 (Copy).jpg
    728.2 KB · Views: 7
  • plants8 (Copy).jpg
    plants8 (Copy).jpg
    689 KB · Views: 6
  • plants9 (Copy).jpg
    plants9 (Copy).jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 6
  • plants10 (Copy).jpg
    plants10 (Copy).jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 8
  • plants11 (Copy).jpg
    plants11 (Copy).jpg
    753.2 KB · Views: 7
and the list continues

11. top view of the outdoor mix tallest one is 7'4" so far, hope it hits 8-9ft.
12. this is a top view of the ccc ( cotton candy cane).
13 top view of more random outdoor seeds i have had lying around, i believe these are from 5-7 years ago.
14. this is a blueberry cross, possibly some kush in this one.
16. i just like this shot, might be in the previous post though.
17.close up of the blueberry cross
20.root shot of the cotton candy cane.

hope everyone is having some good results this season. ,

Attachments

• plants11 (Copy).jpg
    plants11 (Copy).jpg
    753.2 KB · Views: 3
  • plants12 (Copy).jpg
    plants12 (Copy).jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 3
  • plants13 (Copy).jpg
    plants13 (Copy).jpg
    715.4 KB · Views: 4
  • plants14 (Copy).jpg
    plants14 (Copy).jpg
    514.4 KB · Views: 5
  • plants16 (Copy).jpg
    plants16 (Copy).jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 5
  • plants17 (Copy).jpg
    plants17 (Copy).jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 7
  • plants20 (Copy).jpg
    plants20 (Copy).jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 6
Your *sick* plants are rootbound, you need to get those ones into bigger containers, or trim the roots back.
Choose either.
BTW, never put more than one plant into a container....it's asking for complications.

Back