1st round, lots of wasted potential, Edit, found keeper!

MImedpatient

they were over vegged, and they have fluffy buds, and the smll is much more mild than the vegging plants led to believe while they were happy. they all have beautiful bud shape, and if they had the ability to fill out, would have been fat forearm length colas. the growth is similar to a long flowering space queen that has been stunted, something I am familar w/ as I learned to grow one of those. I will be running this plant again, but not likely any keepers from this round as they are too angry to express which one is keeper status. once I get back to finishing in big pots and not SoG, These plants will truly shine in my garden. as I specialize in EZPZ large pot organics

It happens . Still may be able to pick a temporary keeper by the smoke.
very likely, the 2 that are still healthy and happy, are squat little ladies that were along the sides of the garden. one looks like a stretchy sativa, the other is a cola making indica that is squat. but I am gonna be honest. I am choosing "keepers" based of smells and looks 1st. and the other lines are responding to my bullshit right now better. if they develop a smell they will be kept. all the flowers are super pretty, but there are legit only 2 or 3 not pretty flowered plants. out of 30 or so from the MNS vareities.

I love smoking afghani skunks. so it's not like I wont be growing more of this lady in the future. just right now, the NL5 afghan, and Nordle are giving me indiccations that thier clones will be much more tolerant of atleast the next year of gardening methods. I do not want to sit a plant out that long and not have it in rotation. SoG for the foreseeable future. I feel they need room to stretch roots ro make big ole forearm colas that are as dense as muscly man arms.

It happens . Still may be able to pick a temporary keeper by the smoke.

so, Ive got a 10 week purple devil, pics will be on my instagram after she drinks a little. I want the buds to get the last swell on before pics. I am going to get the pic resizer downloaded, and upload pics here too.

My pics are always too large too. So i take them by phone, I screenshot that picture on my phone and cut it out directly. This method makes pics from 2mb always between 500 and 900 kb. On computer it’s easy with photoshop but it costed.
You can google how to print screen, it’s different on each phone.

If any of you use a Windows 10 device, you can use the built in photo viewer to shrink the image size down and it works really well for example i can get my 12mb jpg from my DSLR down to 322kb without loosing noticeable detail and still being a decent size image.

Windows also allows you to strip the data from a photo by right clicking said photo click properties, click details tab along the top, and the bottom of the information says remove properties and personal information, you can either strip it from said photo OR create a new copy with the information stripped.

Look forward to your pics of the Devil @MImedpatient :giggle:

Last edited:
If any of you use a Windows 10 device, you can use the built in photo viewer to shrink the image size down and it works really well for example i can get my 12mb jpg from my DSLR down to 322kb without loosing noticeable detail and still being a decent size image.

Windows also allows you to strip the data from a photo by right clicking said photo click properties, click details tab along the top, and the bottom of the information says remove properties and personal information, you can either strip it from said photo OR create a new copy with the information stripped.

Look forward to your pics of the Devil @MImedpatient :giggle:
me too! I am going to buy sme white poster board today to set up a Photo Alcove. I only have some spare t5 and CFL lights right now, no t8s so they may not come out as wonderful as they could.

My pics are always too large too. So i take them by phone, I screenshot that picture on my phone and cut it out directly. This method makes pics from 2mb always between 500 and 900 kb. On computer it’s easy with photoshop but it costed.
You can google how to print screen, it’s different on each phone.

I've just downloaded an app that lets me choose comprehension. I just pick 1mb and no size change.
Seem to upload around the 1000kb size

I've just downloaded an app that lets me choose comprehension. I just pick 1mb and no size change.
Seem to upload around the 1000kb size

Sounds handy, must admit the win 10 way can have varying results, whats the app i wouldent mind trying it

Call me a snob....I use photoshop 2020.
You can seriously do anything to any image with it....I'm just nowhere near that pro level to maximize it's potential, eh, I do ok I guess.
It kinda requires a faster computer to run smooth and I have a beast so it's all good.

IMG_1210.jpg
w/ dead leaves

View recent photos (1).jpg
close up of the top

View recent photos (2).jpg
cleaned up from the dead leaves.

this is the only plant from 35 or so of 5 varieties that tossed some bananas she likely, was mad at me. she was at day 65ish. she is my keeper though. we shall see if the clones do this after the stump revegges.

in my pictures, do not mind the fertilizer stain on the floor. I mop the day after I water, and spillage/overflow happens happens.

oh, also, the purple devil has the most beautiful tropical floral fruity, slightly soapy smells I have ever had on my hand from pruning out dead leaves on a plant before harvest ever. yes, I had to put ever in there twice to emphasize how beautiful this smell is. if this smell is solvent extractable, and can survive filtration and purging, I very much want to do a large run of this and have my wax guy make live resin from it.

Back