Shanti's Ortega VS Sensi Seeds Northern Lights

Originally Posted by Shantibaba:
Try to discuss aimicably and respectful as we are all here to hear and speak....be well all the best sb

Originally posted by zesk
i agree with DTBH take it outside(or pm)

i dont want to traul through loads of BS

C'mon guys, sort it out. Squabbling is for over at the 'other' site.

Lets move on. :D

Pm answered

I have been told that during the stress testing for ortegas they showed male flowers on lower branches due to low light levels. Shanti also suggest using SOG and that seemed to keep that from happening.

I have some observations I will get to later in this thread. I wanted to put this out there for all to see.

I have been told that during the stress testing for ortegas they showed male flowers on lower branches due to low light levels. Shanti also suggest using SOG and that seemed to keep that from happening.

I have some observations I will get to later in this thread. I wanted to put this out there for all to see.

lol

Close, but no cigar! If its the same pm that I received (and I'll bet it is), you're conveniently twisting Shanti's words around in order to fit your personal agenda. Is it really that hard to tell the truth? I'll let others make up their own minds, though I can tell you for sure what you've posted above is not truly accurate, nor would I expect you to be either. Considering you're violating site rules, while in the process of misleading the forum, I'll just leave this thread with a smile on my face without saying anymore.

Post it if I'm incorrect on my interpretation them I'll be wrong for all to see.

info

This would be some info I myself would like to know. Ortega is the top of a very short list I wish to purchase for my medical issues. I would hope maybe Shanti will chime in, or we can figure out what the issue is...Ns

Sorry gentlemen, but the rules (which Resinfinger violated) clearly state posting or referring to contents of pm is strickly prohibited. I should know, I helped write them lol. :D
5. Under no circumstances are private messages (PM) to be quoted or referred to in the public forum. Private means between the discussing parties, public means open to all who visit the site.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=1997

I will offer Resinfinger the oppurtunity to clarify the below statement, which is not accurate, for everyone here. He can check his pm, and see the info I have, which may or may not (though it sure sounds like it) be the same private message I received.

The bolded statement is simply not true, based off the information shared with me. If the pm is the same, Resinfinger clearly can see the difference in his words compared to Shanti's. As it stands, he has twisted Shanti's words (based off the info I have) to conveniently fit his own agenda. Considering Resins previous statements surrounding the "2nd run" of Ortega, in comparison with the time frame given and the stage of the flower his plants are in, and the fact I know he is twisting the facts around to fit his own story, a poor attempt to save face, I dont really care to have anything else to do with this thread. I had left Resin's previous words alone, until he came back in here with his "story" which did not mesh with the information I was given.

Resinfinger has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Well isnt that convenient? lol My how things change from yesterday, when his "pm was answered" until now!

hello folks,

a wee ortega mother yet to flower Her off spring!.

been having problems cloneing arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.

best potentual female i think in structure wise i have had even thought she has been topped.

#

I was told I could share this info with others in a few words. It is not a quote and I have been told it will be confirmed.
I sent this info to a few people. They are welcome to chime in.
Either Jesse is using more than one identity or my pm sent to others were forwarded to him.

If need be I will post entire pm. If I'm banned so be it.

I'm not receiving any pm's or messages because i want it all in the open. My pm's to others were private but someone decided to forward it to Jesse or he has multiple personalities. When I sent that message out I had permission from everyone involved in that pm to send it out.

Hey Resinfinger, :)

I'm interested to hear Shanti's comments on this problem too, I'd say he'll drop in, so don't go posting pm's, no need.

Peace, GG

SHANTIBABAMAN

Faster than a ruderalis,
More powerful than any Arcata trainwreck,
Able to leap 15 foot MangoHazes in a single bound,
Look, up in the sky!
It's a bird!
It's a plane!
It's Shantibaba!

Yes. It's Shantibaba, strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities*
far beyond those of mortal men. Shantibaba, who can change the course of mighty breeders, bend steel with*
his bare hands, and who, disguised as Sc@&! Bl@?&¥, mild mannered administrator for a great cannabis forum, fights a never-ending battle for cannabis, man kind and the knowledgable way.

He always seems to be there when you need him.
KB :)_~

Last edited:
RF

Hi All...I was one of the recipients of resins message. When i asked about it originally he said he couldn't give it out as he was waiting for permission to do so.

As far as any pm I senf RF. I don't think any of it has any bearing on this discussion, BUT...just to clarify to RF. If you feel any pm I have sent you about this will help, or verify info. Whatever the situation RF...I am giving permission to post any pm I have sent you that weighs in here.

I was curious about this subject as my medical issues. Ortega is top of my list. I have stated such many times. I also do not feel Shanti would knowingly send out Hermi prone varieties. Yet I did want to know what the deal is here. I hope we can all keep the peace.

Again I say RF feel free to use any pm in regards to the Ortega issue in public if you feel it has any bearing on the subject...Ns

If you have read the pm I sent , you are welcome to post your opinion of it as stated above........
I have no problem being wrong but my interpretation has been stated and members that are posting have seen the same info......
Why don't the members that have seen it comment on my interpretation.

LOL. KB

SHANTIBABAMAN

Faster than a ruderalis,
More powerful than any Arcata trainwreck,
Able to leap 15 foot MangoHazes in a single bound,
Look, up in the sky!
It's a bird!
It's a plane!
It's Shantibaba!

Yes. It's Shantibaba, strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities*
far beyond those of mortal men. Shantibaba, who can change the course of mighty breeders, bend steel with*
his bare hands, and who, disguised as Sc@&! Bl@?&¥, mild mannered administrator for a great cannabis forum, fights a never-ending battle for cannabis, man kind and the knowledgable way.

He always seems to be there when you need him.
KB :)_~

Huh?

Hey, I would have replied sooner but I was watching the footy. Arsenal were a class act tonight! I didn't see Chelsea play but they killed it too.

I was one of the peeps who received the PM off Resinfinger firstly, stating that he was waiting for permission off of Shanti to post up a PM that occurred between the two that would clarify the issue RF and JessE were having over the Ortega, secondly when permission was given I was then forwarded the PM with the Shanti quote.

The information posted in open forum by RF is the same information as the Shanti quote I received from RF in a PM.

I'm still lost with what is wrong here?

Resinfinger has had some nana issues...Shanti has been quoted as saying that low level light might be the cause...:confused:

I had some nanas on my Black Widows, it wasn't Shantis fault or the genetics-I had a light leak.

Come on lets move along, some of these confrontational vibes need to be thrown into something more positive.

I'm sure Shanti will set the record straight as soon as he has a free moment.

JessE I know you've got the interests of Shanti, Nev and the Mr Nice forum close to your heart-and I think your great because of it-but not everyone is here to muddy the reputation of Shanti, Nev and the forum. As far as I can see RF had some genuine issues with his plant and posted them in open forum, what's wrong with that?

Anyway, I'm just adding my piece. If I've misinterpreted anything then I'm sorry. I'd just rather see us get along than squabble that's all.

The information posted in open forum by RF is the same information as the Shanti quote I received from RF in a PM.
Hi red,
It may have been who of you to pm me first, to take a look at the information I have and have me point out exactly the problem before making such a comment, as I can tell you for sure the information I have, which I have now forwarded to Resinfinger who was kind enough to re-open his pm's is not "the same information" which I have received. As I mentioned, it was close, but no cigar, and his particular wording was not how the information presented to me was worded.

As far as I can see RF had some genuine issues with his plant and posted them in open forum, what's wrong with tha.

I would think my previous post, where I laid out my case on exactly what is wrong would be good enough. Including, but not limited too, the 2nd round of Resinfinger's Ortega run, which looked through the lense of the flower period his plants were in, in relation to the time frame given of the building of his "2nd room".

Honestly, this is getting a little old.

Yes it's the same info that Jesse, redeye and myself have. Obviuosly 2 interpretations of the same thing. As far as second round goes well if you think the pic of the 1st round o7 is the same as second round. I don't what to say, but I've never chopped the bottom half of a plant some 40 inches tall leaving all bare at bottom and magically made it appear 12 inches tall with many tops.
The only one that can say whether or not shanti experienced male flowers at low light levels is shanti. Let's let him be the only one to comment on this aspect of the grow from now on.

I skipped back a few pages, but I can't work it all out.
If some one is saying that they got hermies stress testing Indicas, I'd believe it. Sk1 and ML(ort) lines have thrown hermies before. What you going to do, throw the baby out with the bath water?
When ever I got hermies I blame the male. Lots of females can produce pollen. You can't throw them all out. As a breeder I've progeny tested many males on the same female. Some exacerbate the problem some suppress it.
N.

Thanks nevil

I had a few that showed male flowers on lower branches some more than others. Sorry for all the BS. I've tossed out the #7 because it was amongst the worse. All but 2 had more than 2 male flowers. I will be trimming accordingly and expect it not reoccur. Basically trying to keep an even canopy from now on with this line.
The only testing was not on my part and that is the debate. In other words whether shanti experienced male flowers at low light levels or not.
I'm not using that as an excuse for what happened just want to get info out there.
It's an honor to have you post here. Thank you for your contributions to the cannabis community. My next bowl of dry seive will be smoked in your honor.

Back